I dont think shes doing the VMAs and here's why

Nando.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

I told you :howiroll:

I can't believe people were actually thinking that she wouldn't want to do the VMA's because of 2007 :ricackle: She moved on better than you :ricackle:

19 hours ago, derick said:

***** slave was the same performance u will not have higher expects for currentney than u had for primeney...oops u weren't a fan then :hype:

Obvi you weren't, considering it was the first performance she'd ever done of slave, you moron.  She took the performance from her VMAs and kept it the same--which is fine.  I just don't like to see a performance she's been doing for months and months, and put it on an awards show.  It's the opposite of progression.

To see her re-do the iconic Slave performance was amazing.

To see her re-do almost the exact same performances from Vegas on BBMA's were underwhelming in my opinion

Considering I've been a stan since before BOMT officially dropped, I'm going to go ahead and take away YOUR stan card.

Take a seat.

12 minutes ago, OliviaPope said:

Obvi you weren't, considering it was the first performance she'd ever done of slave, you moron.  She took the performance from her VMAs and kept it the same--which is fine.  I just don't like to see a performance she's been doing for months and months, and put it on an awards show.  It's the opposite of progression.

To see her re-do almost the exact same performances from Vegas on BBMA's were underwhelming in my opinion

Considering I've been a stan since before BOMT officially dropped, I'm going to go ahead and take away YOUR stan card.

Take a seat.

***** I was a fan idiot but she how tf can she perform make me for months if it's literally only just came out in July stfu ho

9 hours ago, 0bsessed said:

Circus especially would have been the perfect time to do that, and FF/BJ. She doesn't want to, get over it. 

I think she would've done a stiff, boring performance and gotten terrible feedback.

She was SO stiff for most of that era.  I still cringe when I watch some of those performances.  Like, I was proud of her for coming back, but at the same time I was like "BEND YOUR KNEES WOMAN. MOVE YOUR FEET."  And this is coming from a stan, so...

18 minutes ago, derick said:

***** I was a fan idiot but she how tf can she perform make me for months if it's literally only just came out in July stfu ho

What the hell are you talking about?

Do you even comprehend what you're reading? lol.

The VMA's were the first performance of Slave for you EVER.  Aside from people who'd heard the song when it leaked like 2 days before the show, no one had even heard the song.

Which is why I take zero issue with her doing the almost exact same performance for years after.

Her performing "Make Me" at the VMA's, we do not know if she's "repeating" a performance or not, because she has yet to perform it in Vegas.  We will see if she adds it to this first show, or if she adds it AFTER the VMA's.  I didn't even comment on "Make Me", so I don't know where the hell you're getting that idea.

It was just announced TODAY that she'd be performing "Make Me."  I was worried they were going to do another "Medley" or "Greatest Hits" performance, and have her recycle performances.  Now that it's basically confirmed she's doing "Make Me", I'm excited.

So again, shut up and take a seat. Jesus. :tiffeyeroll:

3 hours ago, OliviaPope said:

Take a seat.

It's not Beyonce did the same thing at the Bet awards... 

36 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

It's not Beyonce did the same thing at the Bet awards... 

I'm not sure what you're trying to say...but I'm not talking about Beyonce. I'm talking about Britney. 

Taking a performance you've done 100x in your show and putting it on stage at an awards show is just lazy.

I miss the days where originality was preferred.  Britney with her Grammy's performance... with her BBMA's performance back in the day with BOMT/crazy...VMA's 2000... She may have re-used the mixes, but the performances were different. One of a kind. Not just "Here's the performance I do 3x a week in Vegas, shortened!"

I love her to death, don't get me wrong.  I'm pumped. I just saw her in July and she slayed my life, and I will forever support and adore her.  I just miss the days when a performance at an awards show was something special to Britney. 

Archived