I dont think shes doing the VMAs and here's why

Nando.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Nando. said:

Britney's team have been building her reputation up again by avoiding placing her at the same status as todays acts. What I mean by that? May you ask. Putting her on a show in Vegas was the first step, shes not on tour and then became an exclusive act. For three or four years already she's been doing the Billboard Music Awards every year. Fans dont notice this but she was there with Rihanna and Nicki, she was there with Pretty Girls, she was there with the medley. They are once again avoiding putting her on the same spot as her peers by choosing Billboard Awards over the VMA's, its the only award show with real prestige since she's not a real bet for the Grammys and since the VMA opened votes to the public and lost respect. I dont think they are putting all they have built over the last few years to the side. She'll be there to collect awards when she gets one or to present something, but she wont perform there. Shes above it and they know it, whether fans want to believe it or not. The VMA's are no longer part of the image they are trying to create for her.

:queenflopga:

22 hours ago, Nando. said:

Britney's team have been building her reputation up again by avoiding placing her at the same status as todays acts. What I mean by that? May you ask. Putting her on a show in Vegas was the first step, shes not on tour and then became an exclusive act. For three or four years already she's been doing the Billboard Music Awards every year. Fans dont notice this but she was there with Rihanna and Nicki, she was there with Pretty Girls, she was there with the medley. They are once again avoiding putting her on the same spot as her peers by choosing Billboard Awards over the VMA's, its the only award show with real prestige since she's not a real bet for the Grammys and since the VMA opened votes to the public and lost respect. I dont think they are putting all they have built over the last few years to the side. She'll be there to collect awards when she gets one or to present something, but she wont perform there. Shes above it and they know it, whether fans want to believe it or not. The VMA's are no longer part of the image they are trying to create for her.

and you're saying???:4music1:

Archived