I dont think shes doing the VMAs and here's why

Nando.

3 hours ago, OliviaPope said:

If they were smart, they would have her perform there and anywhere that would have her because it brings in the younger audience--also, it's a win/win because Britney draws in the ratings.  The problem they have is that they aren't focusing enough on the "non-fans" and focusing too much on, "Well, we know she'll sell X amount regardless, just because of her core fanbase."

They only need to sell like 200k of an album to turn a profit on an album, and considering the amount she's bringing in from Vegas, her album could tank and she's still a cash cow.  Her perfume sales, her residual checks, etc.

She doesn't "need" the album to sell a massive amount, because that's not where the money is made.

Also, her doing the iHeartRadio performance is a huge step up in the right direction.

If you ask me--the VMA's would be a good idea. But she can't do this recycled Piece Of Me performance she did at the BBMA's.  Yes, she looked amazing.  But afterward, I literally just said "...so the only new thing she did was the choreo for toxic?"

She needs to put on a special, one-time-only performance for the VMAs.

***** slave was the same performance u will not have higher expects for currentney than u had for primeney...oops u weren't a fan then :hype:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 0bsessed said:

She's not performing and she or her team hasn't said she is, so when it gets to the day and she still doesn't perform, don't moan. 

Her messiest and most embarrassing moment of her career music-wise (not personally) happened at this awards show, why should she go back?

That logic only works with cowards because it's exactly why she would go back - to reclaim her throne.

Yo realmente pienso que Britney va actuar en los vma.

Y creo que va a ser una actuación a lo grande. Como los vma de los 2001. 

Creo que MTV va a dejar su dinero en esa actuación, y que será el gran regreso de ella a los premios.

Están preparando algo a lo grande, ya lo vereis

10 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I think it's highly possible considering she did the BBMAs (Got RAVE reviews), she's doing the radio festival and she seems to have her confidence back and doesn't seem to mind performing at award shows with her peers anymore ... Doing Circus/FF/BJ Brit damn sure wasn't opening the show with an 8m performance.

However she's in a new place and it's that same person anymore!  Plus she canceled 2 shows that's wknd, her album drops that wknd and she's dead going to be performing some where that wknd and I think it's the VMAs .... I don't see her canceling 2 shows just to show up and walk red carpet or just to present .... We all know it's a reason Brit canceled those 2 shows 

No we don't what we do know is Britney likes to do the bare minimum and she isn't gonna want to have two shows AND promote this isn't 2001 she cancelled those two show possible to relax before vmas....I def think she'll attend but performing no and I don't blame her either 

12 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

I have a feeling that she wont perform..however, i hope shes up to smth cool  that week since she canceled 2 shows..but what is cooler than vmas? :cigney: 

Vmas are a snorefest and if ppl come for Britney hey praise those basic *** Ariana etc I will drag them so hard 

I don't really see it like that.

She's doing the iHeart radio festival and that's for big, current performers. The BBMAs also have performances from Rihanna, Madonna, Justin beiber etc.. they are huge artists.

If Britney doesn't perform at the VMA's its because she doesn't want to, not because her team think she's 'above' it.

i noticed that and i hate that they try to market britney as a senior taylor swift or something. her marketing makes her seems so generic now. not saying she needs to absolutely perform at the vmas but be creative for ***** sake! i mean look at beyonce she (her team) creates her own marketing strategy and she thrive in her own way. i'd like to see britney do that.

Archived