I dont think shes doing the VMAs and here's why

Nando.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

If she cancelled my show and doesn't do the VMAs, my meltdown will be unreal :whitneyshade:

I thought the Make Me video meltdown was bad. Even if she performs as 2007ney, it won't even compare to the Britneypocalypse that will come is she doesn't appear.

I think she'll perform. I would feel horrible for the people who bought tickets for the canceled shows if she doesn't.

Also, I'm not sure why MTV is being so secretive. I don't think the GP even know the VMAs are coming up since no performers have been announced. How are they going to get viewers without any promo of performances? Isn't that why people watch the show?

she may not be doing it, but i don't think it's because of the reasons you're saying. she went to the VMA's last year when miley was hosting and presented an award, as well as played along with miley's little skit. britney is KNOWN for being the queen of the VMA's, and i don't think it's below her. beyonce performed at the VMA's the year before last, and beyonce is widely considered a higher up act at this point. if anything, i think they may avoid performing at the VMA's due to the 2007 performance and the controversy that seems to follow brit every time she hits the stage of the VMA's, which for some reason they seem to hate, but fans like myself absolutely love. i wish they would stop being so strict with her public image since the whole 2007 chaos, but it's whatever at this point 

Madonna still did award shows during COTDF and shes still doing them and would if VMAs invited her

and shes respected for that.

one way or another her Vegas shows for end of Aug were cancelled because of the album release so she could do interviews and ****

its not like the album comes out on September 15th and she cancelled end of Aug... she cancelled the exact shows that happen on the days of the release and it so happens to be the same week of the VMAs ...clearly to troll fans

SHE NEEDS TO PERFORM ONE MORE TIME AND REDEEM  HERSELF  RECLAIMING HER THRONE AS THE PRINCESS OF POP!!

I  HONESTLY THINK SHE IS MORE THAN READY! SHE HAS THE BODY, CONFIDENCE, AND WILL, SHE PROVED IT AT THE BILLBOARD AWARDS!

BRITNEY NEEDS TO SHOW THE WORLD ONE MORE TIME WHY SHE IS THE PRNICESS OF POP!

CMON BRINTEY GIVE US ONE MORE INCONIC PERFORMANCE.

I think it's more because SHE doesn't want to.  What team is stupid enough to pass up prime promotion...which would lead to more money in their pockets.  I mean, the VMA's are during release week...so she's dumb AF if she doesn't perform, especially now that she has that entire weekend free from Vegas.  It's a great opportunity for her to reach a wide audience with her new music.  But yeah, given that she only performs in Vegas...it's not happening.

I feel like she was forever traumatized after the 2007 performance, media completely destroyed her, and you can totally tell that was the reason she took a while to feel comfortable performing again, what she said in FTR was bullshit, I know she really felt bad for that performance, all of her performances there had been flawless I think she knows that

Hopelly as part as her growing she is confident enough to perform again, although she prob will just present an award or do something else

Archived