Another B9 buzz track? No 2nd single then?

Toxic.Latin

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's something a lot of people have done. Kanye, Ellie Goulding, whatevs. They release a track each week to create buzz, keep you listening to them. None of the songs were singles, they're just to create hype for the album. 

I think it's a really good plan, because E!, Entertainment Weekly, People, etc. all keep tweeting about her nonstop :ahhh:

1 hour ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

What second single? We still have the original MM video, VMA performance of MM and the carpool karaoke which will push both the song and the album to #1 :queenflopga:

True ! I would prefer the MM Original video than a new single TBH ... :brityes:

I think it's been a smart move by Team Britney to release the official lead single "Make Me" followed up by a few buzz songs in the build up to the album release.  So far "Private Show" and "Clumsy" have been fantastic so I can't wait for "Do You Want To Come Over?" I hope though that this is the final buzz song release before the album drops as I want to have to wait and feel surprised by the album.. Three songs are sufficient enough.

The second official single release hopefully will come out towards the end of September in time for the iHeartRadio Festival.  

Archived