Start texting US radio stations to play Make Me...! Easy way to register a US phone number for free!

Orlando.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

then we need more numbers in NYC area and LA area and so on! 

But wait what about people from LA who move to New York? They keep the same number, no? So it shouldn't look suspicious to Z100 for example, no?

Anyways, like you said, the ones with the NYC area code should send requests to more stations from NYC and so on. 

We need them numbers though. :decisions:

3 minutes ago, button said:

But wait what about people from LA who move to New York? They keep the same number, no? So it shouldn't look suspicious to Z100 for example, no?

Anyways, like you said, the ones with the NYC area code should send requests to more stations from NYC and so on. 

yep

2 hours ago, button said:

With online streaming and country wide roaming, people texting in requests from foreign area codes is not so odd. I might have a New York address but I am sitting at my desk streaming LA KIISFM online because I prefer it

4 minutes ago, grevan said:

With online streaming and country wide roaming, people texting in requests from foreign area codes is not so odd. I might have a New York address but I am sitting at my desk streaming LA KIISFM online because I prefer it

Yup streaming. I hope they have that in mind that people follow them through streaming and don't neglect those requests.

No play from Z100 so far. :decisions:

1 minute ago, button said:

I meant today so far.

Yesterday was 

KIIS: 5

Z100: 1

:(

2 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

z100 played it 1 time yesterday 

Oh... What's wrong with them... ****...

I need to register more numbers to spam them with my Make Me requests. :dontlike:

Archived