Anyone else tired of the collabs Britney is doing?

Guest Supernova.

Guest Supernova.

:grimace: make me and pretty girls happened because of her and she got no help from the features. Meh so over her having songs with other singers.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supernova.
21 minutes ago, Subtext & Fantasy said:

I remember when Britney never did collabs and it was a big deal if it happened. Like the Madonna collab was a big deal in MATM. It made her music feel *exclusive*

Yep I wish she would go back to that. It's the third time her label has gotten Britney to record songs with artists who've had success. 

21 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't really like collabs, but tbh G is good on MM and even if I hate PG, I think Iggy is the less horrible part of the song.

I agree but let Britney be Britney and start singing her songs by herself, what is her label afraid of? I'm sure she would get the same amount of success without the features.

18 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I hope that Glory only has 2 collaborations and that's it, collaborations have become kind of the in thing that's why she does more of them now but 3 on BJ was too many 

IA! But if there was to be 2 collabs they better bring Missy and forget JB :ririshade1:

12 minutes ago, SUPREME said:

I'm tired of her collabs with flops like iggy and g-eazy :grimace:

she should be doing them every now and then but with proper and talented artists like idk frank ocean or kendrick lamar :lessons: 

You obviously know nothing about music, since neither Iggy nor Gerald are flops.  Crawl out from under your rock, enjoy some sunshine.

Archived