• Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

and that's kinda sad tbh... Britney needing Bieber for a #1

:icant2:

But this is the reality.

Britney cant take a #1 by herself.

Top 10 sure. Top 5 no.

I can't stand Bieber as a person, but I think he's majorly talented. He just needs to shut his mouth.

Im here for it tbh. It would be a massive hit. Imagine if they performed it at the VMAs? It would be a huge iTunes #1. Everything he touches lately goes to #1.

But considering she tweeted Selena about doing a duet, I'm not sure if she would do that if this was true. We would've heard about it by now I'm sure. And probably have a writing credit from him. 

4 minutes ago, Trentals said:

I can't stand Bieber as a person, but I think he's majorly talented. He just needs to shut his mouth.

Im here for it tbh. It would be a massive hit. Imagine if they performed it at the VMAs? It would be a huge iTunes #1. Everything he touches lately goes to #1.

But considering she tweeted Selena about doing a duet, I'm not sure if she would do that if this was true. We would've heard about it by now I'm sure. And probably have a writing credit from him. 

OMG BRITNEY AND BIEBER AT THE VMAS PREMIERING HER NEW SINGLE. I can't I think you've just figured out the VMA 2016 mystery omg :myjam:

1 hour ago, joey4228 said:

This. I don't want to hear that she used Bieber to get to n1. I'd rather have the song n256 than use Bieber to get  it to 1 tbh.

That's u I want Britney back where she deserves for the quality she's releasing she already worked wit iggy it doesn't get any worst than that 

7 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Beiber is realer than that non singin ***** ...if make me went #1 she would have responded but she tshlor told her not to acknowledge Britney and her fake *** is following 

If this was 2012 I would say HELL NO. 

But I liked his last album and his recent feature on Let Me Love You is amazing. I think it's because his voice matured?

I wouldn't mind a collab :drinky: In fact, Just Luv Me would suit either Selena Gomez or Justin Bieber and they both have INSANE views and popularity right now :yaknow:

Archived