the song Alien from Britney Jean is a hidden gem that should've been a single

dwalke16

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To this day I don't even think that was truly leaked audio. I feel like someone effed with her vocals to try and make her look bad. People came for her on that one big time. So glad that era is done and over with and mostly forgotten by GP. We fans can just enjoy the few gems that were on the album.

30 minutes ago, ALCHEMYTR said:

To this day I don't even think that was truly leaked audio. I feel like someone effed with her vocals to try and make her look bad. People came for her on that one big time. So glad that era is done and over with and mostly forgotten by GP. We fans can just enjoy the few gems that were on the album.

do you also believe that we're getting the original MM music video? :sickofu:

33 minutes ago, ALCHEMYTR said:

I always thought it was wierd that the leaked vocals for passenger were good but for alien seemed like they were manipulated 

#conspiracy:orly::orly::orly:

3 minutes ago, tommyll said:

do you also believe that we're getting the original MM music video? :sickofu:

Good question. I think that if they are serious about getting that first week #1 album her team should strongly consider doing it. It would be an unreal PR move. I'm really not sure either way, but I do think that they have a couple PR moves up their sleeve. IF and this is a big IF, she does VMA, they release the original video and carpool karaoke is a success and not a total cop out than I think the album can go #1.

4 minutes ago, ALCHEMYTR said:

Good question. I think that if they are serious about getting that first week #1 album her team should strongly consider doing it. It would be an unreal PR move. I'm really not sure either way, but I do think that they have a couple PR moves up their sleeve. IF and this is a big IF, she does VMA, they release the original video and carpool karaoke is a success and not a total cop out than I think the album can go #1.

I was actually being sarcastic in my first post because i think you're delusional af.  :madonna:

Archived