Clumsy production.

Godneyprovides3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are people in this thread that are leaps and bounds some of the most ignorant people I have ever been exposed to. To say the production on Britney Jean is better than the production on Clumsy is one of the most laughable arguments. Let's mention that half the BJ album are spliced together snippets of her and Myah. Ok the whistle on whatever that song was sounded cool. But Clumsy has a ******* jazz piano riff in it. An actual jazz piano, it then goes into a HARD pounding pulse that has, gasps, dynamics. Something that at all too many times is missing from pop music. The fact that the song itself is a gospel/blues/jazz/electro dance song all meshed into one song makes it experimental. Her voice is STRONG. It's all her, with what sounds like minimal processing giving the most life to her voice in years. Anywho, y'all keep thinking that vocals that sound like they were processed through a ceiling fan spliced and diced are her best work so continue living in a dream. 

37 minutes ago, Slayde said:

:mj: Thanks for reiterating my point :whitneyshade: I never said it was :xcuseme:

I'm with you.

23 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I like Clumsy, but it sounds unfinished. Like it's missing somethin, hopefully it's just a filler.

It for sure sounds unfinished, but unfortunately that's finished to this producer. Again vocals and lyrics are a yas. I just can't with people thinking it means the song is "tropical" because it has little production. :hype:

Archived