Clumsy production.

Godneyprovides3

Because it's not EDM and it's not a ******* tropical house style song that is on trend right now, it's bluesy and soulful with an electronic edge and it's experimental which is what Britney loves to do. So please take a seat and if you don't like the song then log out, GTFO, sit the **** down, drink some tea and feel guilty about your decision to create this thread and OH maybe listen to Clumsy whilst you are doing all of this because you stand corrected tbh :xcuseme:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BritneyCroatia.com said:

I have no idea about production or whatever, because unlike most exhalers, who are experts in music production (:xcuseme:) I am not. 

But I have tried to like the song hard for the last couple of days and... NADA!, which, in spanish means, NOTHING! It just does not stick in my head. 

Oops! :hype:

8 minutes ago, Slayde said:

Because it's not EDM and it's not a ******* tropical house style song that is on trend right now, it's bluesy and soulful with an electronic edge and it's experimental which is what Britney loves to do. So please take a seat and if you don't like the song then log out, GTFO, sit the **** down, drink some tea and feel guilty about your decision to create this thread and OH maybe listen to Clumsy whilst you are doing all of this because you stand corrected tbh :xcuseme:

THIS!!!

I'm the opposite.  I can't stop listening to this song. And to all those big shot production people...this song is far from generic. It's blues electronic and has a very different vibe then most Edm songs out there right now. The GP would eat this out. 

1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

its silly how a lot of you act like you are big shot music producers.. anyway, i enjoy the song. i like it.

Some of actually do have the technical knowledge to comment on the production. If there's something I can fault Clumsy for, is that the production is slightly distorted. The bass drum or the bassline is clipping and the synth is a bit noisy in the high frequencies.
It was probably done for effect, to make it more grimy. But for me it sounds a bit bad.

Other than that it's a flawless song. And her vocals just kills me every time.

1 hour ago, Slayde said:

Agreed. Tropical House will sound silly just like the Big Room trend a couple of years back (Martin Garrix etc.), and not to mention that awful thing Avicii was doing ("Now That I Found You", I'm looking at you).

Although keep in mind that EDM is a blanket term that encompass a massive range of electronic genres. EDM does not equal Will.i.am, David Guetta etc.

Guest Lord Bills

the vocals in falsetto save the song, the production it's generic and basic :cigney:

sound's like a demo, but i don't care because we have others track to focus :bwink:

2 hours ago, Slayde said:

:hype:

Archived