Clumsy production.

Godneyprovides3

I'm disappointed in how Clumsy turned out. The production is poor. With all the good EDM out I can't imagine why they'd go so generic. It sounds like an unfinished demo. The break down in the chorus doesn't go anywhere. I'm here for Make Me and Private Show tyle music on this album. I say take a break from EDM. I do love the lyrics and vocals on Clumsy though.  :cigney:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Godneyprovides3 said:

I'm disappointed in how Clumsy turned out. The production is poor. With all the good EDM out I can't imagine why they'd go so generic. It sounds like an unfinished demo. The break down in the chorus doesn't go anywhere. I'm here for Make Me and Private Show tyle music on this album. I say take a break from EDM. I do love the lyrics and vocals on Clumsy though.  :cigney:

it's just an album filler so its ok. kinda like shattered glass on circus. they're both short songs. clumsy needed a good middle 8 or something but i personally like the song.

i do get what you mean about it feeling like a demo  

41 minutes ago, Godneyprovides3 said:

Agree with the part that the song could have been longer but no for poor production. Production-wise "Clumsy" sounds a lot better than anything from Backdoor Juanita (except Work Btch) :brit2016:

I actually don't think it's that generic tbh and the song has grown on me a lot, it's just a fun/goofy album filler similar to Mmm Papi on Circus. The Buzz tracks are all gonna be songs that will never be singles but are just fun album cuts because they're gonna save all the real show stoppers for then the full album is released and for singles  

Archived