If she had her ''original voice'' do you think she...

ohoney

I don't know if it has been already discussed before but...

We know her voice tone is ''unique'' and ''recognizable'' and i would dare to say that her baby-ish voice is part of her sucess (and ofc her good produced songs too) but...my question is:

If she stayed with her original deep voice (i'm talking about her predebut voice, especially when she was younger) but with the same producers, do you think she could still made it so far and achieve her current ''legend'' status? Do you think she could still be named ''Princess of Pop''?

tumblr_inline_mtc5v4J4G61qzw3a7.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

Her babyish voice is the problem and one of the ressons why yhe general public wont get into her

she sounds like dolly parton cmon...

her **** deep voice on s&s was everything!  And on ITZ and Toxic inpaticular 

And Dolly is a legend.  What's your point? :nydisgust:

The answer is no.  Her old voice never would have worked on a lot of her iconic songs, and she wouldn't have stood out so much among her contemporaries.  

I think it worked when she started cause the early 2000's were cheesy and bubblegum pop but after in the zone she should've gone back to her deep voice if she could get it back. That frustrates me cause she had a strong voice and now is a little bit forced and shaky but she's still a great recording studio artist and obviously a great performer.

2 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

I think it worked when she started cause the early 2000's were cheesy and bubblegum pop but after in the zone she should've gone back to her deep voice if she could get it back. That frustrates me cause she had a strong voice and now is a little bit forced and shaky but she's still a great recording studio artist and obviously a great performer.

It makes me mad because her voice obviously sound damaged, and yesss, her voice was strong and beautiful. I wished she stopped with keep forcing her voice with the baby-ish thing...

5 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

The answer is no.  Her old voice never would have worked on a lot of her iconic songs, and she wouldn't have stood out so much among her contemporaries.  

Dolly WAS a legend.   Current youth dont like squeeky voices

theres a reason why Adele is big and Selena using a lower tone .Low tones are in

But I do feel her voice has changed when listening to her older albums. I don't think she is excelling. If she would sing in her range, she would have grown stronger rather than shaky oldney. We will see when caraoke airs. I'm sick of helium voices, soulfulney needs to emerge. People would not know what hit them.

Don't tell me deep voices wouldn't work look at Amy Winehouse. She is known as one of the best vocalists. Britney is hiding so much from us. 

Instead of spamming her with wanting the original MM video why not spam her for her original voice. :orly: 

30 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

lol comparing Dolly who still to this day sings and sounds cute Britney is starting to sound like Madonna old annoying. Dolly is in her comfortable range Britney is trying to emulate that she is in that range. 

Archived