for those of you doubting the top 20 effect...

Bees To The Honey

Since it has reached the top 20, KIIS has played the song 8 times the past 2 days, they usually play it 5, 6, sometimes just 4.

Chicago is back to playing it around 7/8 times. 

Z100 usually always plays it 4 times, it's probably going to get played 5 times today with only 1 of those being in the early hours.

It also climbed a spot on AT40. Tomorrows update MAY be slightly positive (like +1 or +5) or slightly negative how it has been. But it has definitely been getting more spins lately.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

slay that sleeper hit godney!

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

Sleeper hits are songs that came out like a year or two before they are popular lol. This is completely normal for a song to rise slowly like this, it's how most songs reach the top. It's annoying that it's a lead single and it's taking this long, but still normal haha

well the numbers aren't reflecting that, sadly. and this "top 20 effect" is only supposed to make a difference on tuesday anyway, which it wont.

lots of big stations are still spinning it, however lots of other stations have removed it or severely cut down its spins. overall its not looking good. we got +300 spins on saturday night's most requested live and yet the following day's update was still one of the worst so far. imagine what it would have looked like without MRL...

i'm not saying to give up, i think the stans in here are great and should keep going hard. i just dont personally think we can change anything at this point.

12 minutes ago, David Rose said:

well the numbers aren't reflecting that, sadly. and this "top 20 effect" is only supposed to make a difference on tuesday anyway, which it wont.

lots of big stations are still spinning it, however lots of other stations have removed it or severely cut down its spins. overall its not looking good. we got +300 spins on saturday night's most requested live and yet the following day's update was still one of the worst so far. imagine what it would have looked like without MRL...

i'm not saying to give up, i think the stans in here are great and should keep going hard. i just dont personally think we can change anything at this point.

Should we give up?

1 minute ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

but i'm concerned by some fans in the Army

Considering many fans don't wanna give up, i won't give up i will stay strong with you guys to support Make ME and Britney!

Let's do it. Let's try and keep requesting for another couple of weeks, until the album is released

4 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

but i'm concerned by some fans in the Army as they are saying Top 20 effect wouldn't help

Considering many fans don't wanna give up, i won't give up i will stay strong with you guys to support Make ME and Britney!

radios doesnt care about our resquets.. they ll play what GP likes and they dont like make me cleary u can see it on itunes and spotify

dont paid attention to charts ,britney is still getting her money from las vegas, she doesn care why us?

i luv make me , hope the album is good

7 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

but i'm concerned by some fans in the Army as they are saying Top 20 effect wouldn't help

But it's still rising though, it's not anywhere near dying. The top 20 effect does help. I really want to continue requesting. It's normal for songs to rise at this pace, we're just not used to it from Britney. Ariana Grande's "Into You" only recently became a hit after many thought that it was dying, don't lose hope!

6 minutes ago, hereforbritney said:

2 plays last night on SNL nd still the airplay was negative

people arent here for that song ,move on...

4 minutes ago, hereforbritney said:

radios doesnt care about our resquets.. they ll play what GP likes and they dont like make me cleary u can see it on itunes and spotify

dont paid attention to charts ,britney is still getting her money from las vegas, she doesn care why us?

Do you even know what you're talking about? That wasn't SNL, it's Most Requested Live.

They think requests are from the GP... it's in the top 20, it's rising on itunes, what are you talking about?

8 minutes ago, hereforbritney said:

how do you know Britney doesn't care (^__^)? If she didn't care she wouldn't perform at VMA, iheartradio & Carpool

should i believe you? i'm afraid you are a troll!

Archived