So are we glad she extended Vegas?

LaLohan

She improved immensely with POM 2.0, so I think that the extension was a good thing, especially if it keeps her in the state that she is in now. I was also totally okay with the extension because they extended it until after my 21st birthday, and my family always goes to Vegas after Christmas which means I will get to spend my 21st birthday bopping with my fam, it'll also be my first time seeing Brit:hype:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes and no... if she hadn't I don't know if she would have been as comfortable onstage and gotten back to being almost like old Britney. However, 4 years and 2 albums in Vegas is a really long time. By the time she tours next (if ever) it'll be like 10 years since her last tour. Not everyone can go to Vegas. I wish she had revamped after the first year and then stopped after 2 so she could tour for Glory.

3 hours ago, derick said:

Britney wasn't even trying...besides that type of skill never leaves just just started putting her effort...she always danced fine in vids b/c she was trying to do the moves right...on stage her lazy *** was half assing everything...so glad she has stopped disrespecting fans and is putting her best foot forward for the most part 

True.

im a choreographer. I used to dance daily then took a 7 years break. A few weeks ago i got bored and decided to do a 'tour' as a workout and my moves were even quicker and sharper than before...

offcours gaining weight, being scared of ppl or of breaking her ankle again could contribute...

idk how she can possibly have fun in vegas. The same routine over and over and over again would drive me absolutely insane 

2 minutes ago, Dark Doggie said:

True.

im a choreographer. I used to dance daily then took a 7 years break. A few weeks ago i got bored and decided to do a 'tour' as a workout and my moves were even quicker and sharper than before...

offcours gaining weight, being scared of ppl or of breaking her ankle again could contribute...

idk how she can possibly have fun in vegas. The same routine over and over and over again would drive me absolutely insane 

Lol she didn't seem to have fun 2013-2014 

I'm not happy about LV, but it helped her in so many ways. She has stability that she needs and I'm happy for her.

But it made so much harm to her career, people doesn't even know that she's still making music.

But whatever, it's her life and career.

I just want new MM MV, VMAs and that Carpool thing ... :)

If she promotes new material enough, and tactically enough to maintain relevancy (global promo performances, the biggest shows and festivals) then I'd be cool for her to do Vegas for another 2/3 years. But no more than 6 years in total.

what other fan base gets to see their pop girl performing multiple times a week for 4 years on the trot.

plus, she has changed the image of Vegas. It's no longer a retirement home, it's cool. And it's Britney.

If she promotes new material enough, and tactically enough to maintain relevancy (global promo performances, the biggest shows and festivals) then I'd be cool for her to do Vegas for another 2/3 years. But no more than 6 years in total.

what other fan base gets to see their pop girl performing multiple times a week for 4 years on the trot.

plus, she has changed the image of Vegas. It's no longer a retirement home, it's cool. And it's Britney.

11 hours ago, derick said:

Britney wasn't even trying...besides that type of skill never leaves she just started putting her effort...she always danced fine in vids b/c she was trying to do the moves right...on stage her lazy *** was half assing everything...so glad she has stopped disrespecting fans and is putting her best foot forward for the most part 

I think it had to do with meds and stuff for some of it. 

It you don't do something your body does forget it and doesn't move like it did. 

I will say, Brit did not seem to enjoy the FF Tour AT ALL. Idk if it was the music, or what but we all know (forever archived :britwtf:) by that god awful FF Tour DVD that she just wasn't into it. 

Even when POM was at it's worst, I saw the 3rd and 5th shows after opening and I saw her again in April of 2015, she's been 100 times better than when she was on that awful tour. If Vegas is what's going to keep her at her best Currentney and within a comfort zone, I'm cool with that. :cooltshirt:

I'd rather see the same (relatively) good show in Vegas, than see her on an embarrassing world tour. :yaknow:

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, for some reason I've been getting "suggested posts" from Facebook, and it showed me The Baseballs released a cover of BOMT

I'd make a thread for it, but Exhale doesn't allow me, when I click the submit button, it says I'm blocked :xcuseme: It doesn't even allow me to post my status

same with me... do u know why? it says I'm "blocked"?

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'd make a thread for it, but Exhale doesn't allow me, when I click the submit button, it says I'm blocked :xcuseme: It doesn't even allow me to post my status

I've been having the same issue when posting YouTube videos in my posts. I think Exhale's security provider sees me as a threat. :orangu2:

Archived