So are we glad she extended Vegas?

LaLohan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Doing anything consistently helps improve the skill. 

Britney danced for like 10 yrs straight and then straight up stop for years. I mean you get rusty if you stop doing something 

Not just that though. it's like her whole personality is back. RIP Zombieney

I'm happy. As a fan I'm happy because I've really enjoyed seeing the show (twice now!). I really hope to be able to go at least a third time! It's a great setting and Britney killed it both times I saw her.  I'm happy for Britney as a person too - I think this builds her confidence and keeps her skills up (no more rusty dancing and less nerves when it's not been forever between performances). Keeps her somewhat relevant too. If she didn't have this continuous shows, we might go months or even years between hearing about her career-wise or seeing a performance. If she didn't have Vegas we'd really only get Britney during her album eras which aren't very long anymore and she's less involved.

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Doing anything consistently helps improve the skill. 

Britney danced for like 10 yrs straight and then straight up stop for years. I mean you get rusty if you stop doing something 

Britney wasn't even trying...besides that type of skill never leaves she just started putting her effort...she always danced fine in vids b/c she was trying to do the moves right...on stage her lazy *** was half assing everything...so glad she has stopped disrespecting fans and is putting her best foot forward for the most part 

Yess, it makes her consistent. After every World Tour she spent so much time without performing that when she came back she was cold and had to start all over again (Post-breakdowney) But now she loves the balance and honestly she hates traveling, it's too much for her right now. I think we could see her do a short tour again but only on main cities like 30 to 40 shows only.

Archived