IMPORTANT: Make Me Social Media Requesting Tips

Allmylife

Lifted from BreatheHeavy, shown to be very effective so far today, can be a nice complement to media base requesting

If you like hearing Make Me on the radio, make sure you are using Twitter, e-mail, and texts/calls for your requests. They are more effective than mediabase requests.

Download the iheartradio app (it's free) and stream a live US Top 40 radio station. When you hear Make Me, give it a thumbs up. Radio programmers across the country at iheart stations use data from the app to help build their station's playlist. 

Also, when your station (or a station you listen to on the app) plays Make Me, get ahold of them (tweet the studio or DJ's Twitter account or send a text to their 5 digit text code) and let them know you like the song.

Tweet and Text your Make Me requests

Tweet:

@z100NewYork
@1027KIISFM
@OnAirWithRyan
@Kiss108
@Star941Atlanta
@B96Chicago
@1019MIXChicago
@1013KDWB
@Fresh100Detroit
@KISS1075
@937Now
@1037KISSFM
@KISSFMSEATTLE
@947FreshFM
@MOViN925
@Hot969
@WVAQ
@991WMYX
@kisscasper
@river106
@941zbq
@975WABB
@1013kgot
@KISSFMPhoenix
@hot975phx

These and many more, in an extremely easy to do way at: 
http://www.britneyarmy.net/tweet-to-request

Text:

Quote:
Originally posted by phatty033 View Post
If you're from the US, text "Play Make Me by Britney Spears" to:
55100, 41027, 69923, 21015, 51539, 41061, 22997, 69106, 96148, 31452, 29696, 97720, 53921, 37337

This list includes the text numbers for the big stations like KIIS & Z100. I have it saved on my phone so I just send all 13 stations a group text every couple hours 
smile.gif

The Big 2

Z100 Requests

Tweet: @Z100NewYork
Call: 1-800-242-0100
Text: 55100

DJ's Twitters and Emails:
@MaxwellsHouse
@RadioMoBounce
@Shelley_Rome
@TheEricaAmerica

Maxwell@Z100.com
mobounce@z100.com
shelley@z100.com
AskEricaNow@gmail.com

KIIS FM Requests

Tweet: @1027KIISFM
Call: 1-800-520-1027
Text: 41027

DJ's Twitters and an Email:
@OnAirWithRyan
@JoJoWright
@alexonthemic
@boytoyjesse
@FreddyRivera
@nathanfast

boytoyjesse@kiisfm.com

92.3 AMP FM

Tweet: @923amp
Call: 888 923 0923

DJs twitters:

@elshoboy

@ninaontheair

@djnikonyc

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, YouGotMeHigh said:

I should probably have made a Britney twitter account by now, or do people just tweet for their personal?  :receipts2:

What do you mean by a Britney account? An account made specifically for Britney's radio requests, right? Not an account with a Britney avatar and a nickname in the vein of "Britney Lover", right???? Because they don't take stan accounts seriously.

Put some random's picture as your avatar and use a name like Larry Jones or smth so you convince them easier. :ahhh:

14 minutes ago, button said:

What do you mean by a Britney account? An account made specifically for Britney's radio requests, right? Not an account with a Britney avatar and a nickname in the vein of "Britney Lover", right???? Because they don't take stan accounts seriously.

Put some random's picture as your avatar and use a name like Larry Jones or smth so you convince them easier. :ahhh:

Probably not a good idea then! I couldn't use someone else's picture, it'd feel weird for me :moorangu:

8 minutes ago, button said:

Yes, I got answers from a couple of radio stations. They like/retweet your tweet and sometimes directly answer you. 

Proof

Hide contents

Keep going

Hide contents

You're close

Hide contents

Super close I swear!

I literally looked away from the screen whilst opening that, thought it'd be one of those jump scare things :moorangu:

3 minutes ago, YouGotMeHigh said:

I literally looked away from the screen whilst opening that, thought it'd be one of those jump scare things :moorangu:

I'm super afraid of them too sis. :moorangu:

My mom twitter account is locked though now. RIP Natasha. The single mother who used her kids as an excuse to request a Britney Spears song.  :crying1:

Archived