Unless VMA perf is off the wall...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Yeah, no.  She could do a basic Vegas performance and it would still be massive news, just because it'd be her first time performing there since '07.  Those headlines would increase her visibility, which would boost her sales.  Get it together.

No she needs it to be extra iconic.  There's a lo riding on her coat tails.  It's almost 10 years.  :xcuseme:

Honestly if she doesn't perform I'm fine with it. MTV was so disrespectful to her in 2011. That was her moment receiving  that vanguard award, of course MTV would want her to perform they are dying for her to perform.. especially after the BBMAS.  It's up to britney. **** em. (I really want a VMA performance though)

1 hour ago, Miss Cootie said:

are u even a fan? I have yet to see a positive or even a neutral thread started by u.
Like im not saying we should all be brittards but lol...if u dont like her anymore why even be here. Like u could just follow a throwback tumblr n look at pics n videos of her in her prime if thats what u are interested in. :tiffhair:

I'm positive about 80 percent of the time.  You clearly have selective memory. :begone:

i feel that. BBMAs was good just to let the world know she's still here but if she's gonna perform at the VMAs she's gotta bring it .. a BBMA performance for VMAs would not cut it I'd rather have no performance than have a mediocre one, ya know? She's known as the ******* VMA QUEENNNNN a mediocre performance could just taint all of that

2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Yeah, no.  She could do a basic Vegas performance and it would still be massive news, just because it'd be her first time performing there since '07.  Those headlines would increase her visibility, which would boost her sales.  Get it together.

thats the dumbest thing I've heard... a "basic vegas performance" would most certainly not bring in sales and it would not bring in good news, it would bring in bad news... whats wrong with you

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

i feel that. BBMAs was good just to let the world know she's still here but if she's gonna perform at the VMAs she's gotta bring it .. a BBMA performance for VMAs would not cut it I'd rather have no performance than have a mediocre one, ya know? She's known as the ******* VMA QUEENNNNN a mediocre performance could just taint all of that

You were saying? :tiffdrink:

Archived