SPOTIFY Recovery Has Begun! PLEASE KEEP IT GOING!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

MAKE ME has started to move up on Spotify charts, but more streams are needed to cement our progress. 

Please do some Spotify streaming y'all :crying1:

I created a glory playlist with all the songs so far including the remix

and had it on very low on repeat for like 9-10 hours while I slept

we can do this y'all

But don't stream it more than two times in a row, or else it won't count. Spotify has 2, or maybe 3, don't remember, as maximum in a row, to avoid spam/cheat. 

Make a playlist with MM, MM, Clumsy, MM, MM and Private Show f.ex and put it on repeat :)

4 hours ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Some good news! In the UK, which I'm focusing on because my Hola doesn't work with Spotify - we moved up from #197 on Thursday to #177 Friday to #175 Saturday and up to #158 yesterday :myjam:

Streams were lower everyday, but other songs fell more so we moved up in the Spotify chart. 

Stayed at #68 in US, but we only need an extra 5000 streams today to jump up 4 to 5 places! COME ON US FANS!!!!!! :gobaby:

Globally we moved UP to #83 yesterday from #86 the day before (with over half a million streams :yesplease:)

I really think we can build on this momentum guys! PLEASE KEEP STREAMING ON SPOTIFY!!!! 

The Queen better be jamming to Make Me :myjam:

Keep streaming y'all

1 hour ago, p86s said:

But don't stream it more than two times in a row, or else it won't count. Spotify has 2, or maybe 3, don't remember, as maximum in a row, to avoid spam/cheat. 

Make a playlist with MM, MM, Clumsy, MM, MM and Private Show f.ex and put it on repeat :)

Does it count with MM, private show, Clumsy and then all of the three remixes of MM?

2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Does it count with MM, private show, Clumsy and then all of the three remixes of MM?

I'm not sure, but the point is, it count as only one play, if the same song is on repeat more than 2 or 3 times. I think it's 2, so if you have any song between in the playlist, then all plays counts. MM, MM, any other song, MM, MM and so on.

so to put only MM on repeat for a whole night is a waste :/

Archived