SPOTIFY Recovery Has Begun! PLEASE KEEP IT GOING!!!

Godney'sSweetCheeks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I remember people saying that when it enters the TOP 50, everything would go better.:chershade:

It fell out of the top 50 not very soon after it entered.:hype:

Idc about spotify tbh, I listen to the song on youtube, it's easier for me.

I know. I was soooo happy when we broke the Top 50, but it fell so fast afterwards. I have 3 days off in a row now so I'm literally going to Spotify the **** out of Make Me like the good old days (before the terrible MV dropped.)

3 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

I've been streaming for the past few days, and since MM got released actually. We are just not enough to take her to #1 :beysip:

I'm not expecting #1 on Spotify sis. I just want us to have a respectable position so that when she DOES promote, it's in a better position. It's easier for it to jump to Top 50/Top 40 on Spotify if it's already Top 60 not Top 100 :gloria: 

PRAYER CIRCLE 

I made a Spotify playlist with Make Me on it 6 times, Private Show 2 times and Clumsy 2 times. I also threw in War Paint by Kelly Clarkson and How Many ***** by Erika Jayne (I heard you should have a couple other artists on the playlist so Spotify doesn't count it as spam) and I've had it on repeat since the day Make Me came out. 

I also have the music video refreshing on refreshthis.com like @TOUCHMEANGEL recommended and have been requesting every day. 

:cigney:

I bought the song on iTunes but every time I listen to it I stream on Spotify or Youtube because I mean it's just more convenient for me anyways because I rarely even listen to iTunes anymore but also it's way more support for the song so yeah if you guy are listening to your copy in iTunes...stop!

Some good news! In the UK, which I'm focusing on because my Hola doesn't work with Spotify - we moved up from #197 on Thursday to #177 Friday to #175 Saturday and up to #158 yesterday :myjam:

Streams were lower everyday, but other songs fell more so we moved up in the Spotify chart. 

Stayed at #68 in US, but we only need an extra 5000 streams today to jump up 4 to 5 places! COME ON US FANS!!!!!! :gobaby:

Globally we moved UP to #83 yesterday from #86 the day before (with over half a million streams :yesplease:)

I really think we can build on this momentum guys! PLEASE KEEP STREAMING ON SPOTIFY!!!! 

Archived