Will Britney ever perform "Ooh La La" Live?

britneyluv2001

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

ooh la la is the perfect *** f*kin song like I lite to predent I'm a dominatrix smurfette when its on..ooh my my baby dont b shy! I see that nut oozin thru ur draws! My heart beats fast cause I want it all.. so baby come with me and eat this ooh la la
alternatively it could be: so baby come with me and beat this pu$$y up

:gtfo:

19 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

ooh la la is the perfect *** f*kin song like I lite to predent I'm a dominatrix smurfette when its on..ooh my my baby dont b shy! I see that nut oozin thru ur draws! My heart beats fast cause I want it all.. so baby come with me and eat this ooh la la
alternatively it could be: so baby come with me and beat this pu$$y up

I love ur description :lanacackle:

free Mariaaaaaa  tumblr_nxfyobdrCZ1u6n38po1_250.gif

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

She will paint herself blue and perform it, it's one of the songs being added to POM :cigney:

omg then for the revamped 2.0 Slay La La video, she'll be nude with blue glitter paint on!!!! :ahhh:

Make Me 1.0 video teas :kidcries:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Yes sis but they cut the controversial *** scene with papa smurf :chershade:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :moorangu: I was at a pool party and met one of the Smurfs in the 2.0 video, and apparently Slay La La 2.0 is getting scrapped and so Slay La La 3.0 is about Britney and ha female Smurf squad auditioning male Smurfs as dancers. :scalped::scalped:

Archived