I am sad

EarlyMorning

i am sad... have media ever feel sorry for everything they did to her???  THEY RUINED HER... the were watching her falling and laughing.... disgusting... and people did that too.. poor girl ... it couldnt happened nowadays ... she was just lost little girl... this video is breaking my heart ... I have seen this video before but this song is still breaking my heart ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY1b3grsvwc

AFTER ALL THESE THINGS SHE IS STILL HERE GIVING US HER MUSIC AND WE COMPLAIN ALL THE TIME :crying2: i am so happy she is happy now.... 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't understand why some people, even fans, still bring this after all these years. She is finally happier than ever and at a good place. Why would you talk about the bad memories ?

because every day here are many negative threads when fans wants her to do this and do this - video mess and complaining about everything... they have to remember that she went through some hard stuff in life and they need to appreciate her more that she still doing music and love her more even if she doesnt promote they way she used to or she doesnt do things the way she used to ... we should be grateful for her... I am so thankful for her new music and her smile again

i was pissed about video too... but this song helped me to realize again that its up to her and when she is happy with that video... ok I accept it...whatever makes her happy...

Archived