Regarding "Glory" opening at #1 and "Make Me" charting high...

iamtonys

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

If the VMAs performance is happening, we can get that #1 easier, if not, we still have Carpool karaoke that airs the day before the album comes out and it's really good promo! :pumped:

I don't get why her team is letting "Make Me" die?!?! It's such a good bop!!

21 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

I don't get why her team is letting "Make Me" die?!?! It's such a good bop!!

they're not letting it die, it will start rising on BB Hot100 again in the next update, and on thursday/friday (when the week ends/starts for the song) they made the discount to make it go up a little more, just waiting for the other week and i don't know what's gonna happen but Carpool karaoke is Thursday, and the day after that is the album release and 2 days later the VMAs (if happens) or some other promo. let's just hope they play their cards right. :sickofu:

32 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

they're not letting it die, it will start rising on BB Hot100 again in the next update, and on thursday/friday (when the week ends/starts for the song) they made the discount to make it go up a little more, just waiting for the other week and i don't know what's gonna happen but Carpool karaoke is Thursday, and the day after that is the album release and 2 days later the VMAs (if happens) or some other promo. let's just hope they play their cards right. :sickofu:

24 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

It's going to blow up when they release the original video.

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah not going to happen tbh

Reveal hidden contents

david-archuleta-laughing-2-o.gif

quote-there-can-be-miracles-when-you-bel

1 hour ago, Rico. said:

She isn't promoting, so far it's worse than BJ in terms of promo

If i'm being honest i think it's better. Just wait and see... Britney has a lot of things lined up (POM of course, Carpool Karaoke, possible VMA performance, iHeart Radio performance etc.) she's already done some radio interviews, released a video for Make Me, promotionally released Private Show and Clumsy, released a commercial for the Private Show fragrance, done a Q&A on tumblr... even the Make Me original video controversy is giving Britney attention, a bit more than BJ era imo. What did we get for BJ era? Sure we got loads of interviews, two music videos and a documentary but no performances outside of POM and looking back it's very lackluster when she could have done more.

1 hour ago, iamtonys said:

Don't push it...nothing can come close to the mess that was BJ era....if we can even  all it that way

I said so far and it's true

she did interviews for Work ***** and didn't make us wait so long for the video, which premiered on TV, then a lot of other interviews for BJ, an ET special week, the iHeart listening party too

2016 has definitely been better but so far she's done close to absolutely nothing for Make Me

Guest Nick Jonas
2 minutes ago, Isla. said:

If i'm being honest i think it's better. Just wait and see... Britney has a lot of things lined up (POM of course, Carpool Karaoke, possible VMA performance, iHeart Radio performance etc.) she's already done some radio interviews, released a video for Make Me, promotionally released Private Show and Clumsy, released a commercial for the Private Show fragrance, done a Q&A on tumblr... even the Make Me original video controversy is giving Britney attention, a bit more than BJ era imo. What did we get for BJ era? Sure we got loads of interviews, two music videos and a documentary but no performances outside of POM and looking back it's very lackluster when she could have done more.

At least she came to the UK. :ipass:

2 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

At least she came to the UK. :ipass:

Oh yeah that is true lol. Well never say never, it'd be cool if she appeared on Alan Carr again or maybe even Graham Norton show (which i prefer) but all these shows aren't back until the Autumn. Don't expect her to appear on Radio 1...

5 minutes ago, Rico. said:

I said so far and it's true

she did interviews for Work ***** and didn't make us wait so long for the video, which premiered on TV, then a lot of other interviews for BJ, an ET special week, the iHeart listening party too

2016 has definitely been better but so far she's done close to absolutely nothing for Make Me

Agree....but if you look back to that so called promo...it was really target to her Vegas residency, not for the single or the album 

Archived