#1 Album Surprise release one week early

blue.monopoly

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, button said:

And for how long has Barbra's preorder been up for? One month? Two? I'm sure she had plenty of time at #1 too :tiffanynod:

And how about FGL, where are they? Something tells me they're right below her :tiffanynod:

What about other big websites like Amazon? 

I'm not saying Brit can't debut at #1, but preorder positions are certainly not an indicator of that. It's too foggy and unclear. 

I'm not saying she'll be #1 either but she wont be like #5 either it'll be top 3 debut for sure :drinky:

17 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I don't think that's true. Are people really that sad and immature?  If so.  good job the albums explicit then and there to young to hear it. Whiny bratty katyrats In disguise 

It's sadly true, i have read a lot of mean things but i'm glad i'm not part of the hating army:brityeah:

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

She can beat that flop country band. 

Plus ok their sold almost 200K the last time, so what? That not means they will sell the same this time. 

If she do the VMAs + Maybe some interviews on Fallon and GMA. Her #1 is guaranteed 

1. Holy has been #1 on Country charts for weeks. It's also been selling exceptionally well on iTunes given the fact that it's a Country song.

2. The VMAs, Fallon or GMA are all big "IF"s.

=> In general the OP has a point to worry about Glory not being #1 IMO 

4 hours ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Calm the **** down Barbra is releasing Brodway album and on pre-orders it's not even in top 20 :begone:

4 hours ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

I'm not saying she'll be #1 either but she wont be like #5 either it'll be top 3 debut for sure :drinky:

So which is it? Your statements contradict one another.

3 hours ago, blue.monopoly said:

So which is it? Your statements contradict one another.

Are you stupid? Do you see smth like ''Britney will debut #1'' on my first post? I dont and if you are not schizophrenic you wouldn't see either :begone:
I'm saying that Barbra has a Broadway album and it won't debut #1 :howiroll: You'll understand too if you have smth called brain :begone:

9 hours ago, button said:

And for how long has Barbra's preorder been up for? One month? Two? I'm sure she had plenty of time at #1 too :tiffanynod:

And how about FGL, where are they? Something tells me they're right below her :tiffanynod:

What about other big websites like Amazon? 

I'm not saying Brit can't debut at #1, but preorder positions are certainly not an indicator of that. It's too foggy and unclear. 

yes preorders may indicate the debut sales. during Britney Jean era, some websites already predicted it gonna be an underwhelming album because BJ was nowhere at Top 5 prior to the release. :whitneyshade:

pre-orders shows the popularity of an album :mj:

1 minute ago, Pikapi said:

yes preorders may indicate the debut sales. during Britney Jean era, some websites already predicted it gonna be an underwhelming album because BJ was nowhere at Top 5 prior to the release. :whitneyshade:

pre-orders shows the popularity of an album :mj:

I know sis. I said preorder positions. :ahhh:

We have no info on preorder numbers yet.

10 hours ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Calm the **** down Barbra is releasing Brodway album and on pre-orders it's not even in top 20 :begone:

Then you might wanna check Amazon where Barbra album is #1 in pre-order and hasn't left the top 3 every since while Britney couldn't even enter the top 10 pre-order since the announcement and currently #20. Sit your delusional *** down.

People are worried for a reason.

Archived