#1 Album Surprise release one week early

blue.monopoly

Surprise release it one week earlier on itunes. Have her do one full day of promo in New York on the 19th: Live with Kelly, the View, Jimmy Fallon, z100.  The previous number one sold 95k with streaming. Only competition next week would be Tory Lanez and French Montana whom she could overtake in pure sales. They'd win in streaming. She's not beating Florida Georgia Line the following week no matter what promo or discounts RCA has in store.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Surprise release it one week earlier on itunes. Have her do one full day of promo in New York on the 19th: Live with Kelly, the View, Jimmy Fallon, z100.  The previous number one sold 95k with streaming. Only competition next week would be Tory Lanez and French Montana whom she could overtake in pure sales. They'd win in streaming. She's not beating Florida Georgia Line the following week no matter what promo or discounts RCA has in store.

we can only dream about that tho tumblr_o9oxsrXcw81u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_o9oxsrXcw81u6n38po1_250.gif

12 minutes ago, button said:

Are you saying she can't beat FGL with a VMA performance? :tiffeyeroll:

Barbra and them both better say bye-bye to that #1 album if it happens. 

It's not happening dude. Unless she sacrifices a baby or makes out with Justin Timberlake on stage to create a massive pop culture moment there is nothing she can do that will overtake a band whose last album pulled 194k in sales. Their current single is doing a lot better than Make Me too and hit songs sell albums.

22 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

Surprise release it one week earlier on itunes. Have her do one full day of promo in New York on the 19th: Live with Kelly, the View, Jimmy Fallon, z100.  

August 17, 2016 N/A N/A
August 19, 2016
August 20, 2016

Piece Of Me says Hi :gimmemoar:

Even if she wasn't unmotivated, all that promo AND POM at night would be too much :byebitch:

8 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

It's not happening dude. Unless she sacrifices a baby or makes out with Justin Timberlake on stage to create a massive pop culture moment there is nothing she can do that will overtake a band whose last album pulled 194k in sales. Their current single is doing a lot better than Make Me too and hit songs sell albums.

:tiffeyeroll:

Girl... She doesn't even need to perform. Just get on stage, say "Hi everyone!!! I got a new album Glory out now!! Check it out!" and she has the #1 on lock. 

They will also have nothing from streaming. Britney's fanbase is ready to break streaming records and boost her SEA. Don't be delusional.

Also Britney performing for the first time since 2007 is a massive pop culture moment. :arianabye:

1 minute ago, button said:

Girl... She doesn't even need to perform. Just get on stage, say "Hi everyone!!! I got a new album Glory out now!! Check it out!" and she has the #1 on lock. 

They will also have nothing from streaming. Britney's fanbase is ready to break streaming records and boost her SEA. Don't be delusional.

Britney pergorming for the first time since 2007 is a massive pop culture moment. :arianabye:

The same fanbase that can't keep Make Me alive for longer than a month on radio and can't get the song on top 50 on spotify? :madonna:

8 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:
August 17, 2016 N/A N/A
August 19, 2016
August 20, 2016

Piece Of Me says Hi :gimmemoar:

Even if she wasn't unmotivated, all that promo AND POM at night would be too much :byebitch:

Things can be pretaped on Thursday. She has a jet. It's not going to happen just a dream i put out there.

9 minutes ago, blue.monopoly said:

The same fanbase that can't keep Make Me alive for longer than a month on radio and can't get the song on top 50 on spotify? :madonna:

Things can be pretaped on Thursday. She has a jet. It's not going to happen just a dream i put out there.

Everyone has been requesting hard. It's not our fault radio won't play it. And there are no organized efforts to keep Make Me in Top 50 on Spotify. It's performing on its own.

And we won Most Requested Live twice yesterday, stop discrediting the efforts of the Army!

Also, we have a full week to stream the album, and I think everyone is aware of the importance of streaming. And a VMA performance not only will cause a surge in sales but also in streaming. 

Your release plan will also hurt the pre-order numbers and make Carpool Karaoke pointless. They didn't choose the date so close to the VMA for nothing, anyways. They probably have something big planned. 

33 minutes ago, button said:

Everyone has been requesting hard. It's not our fault radio won't play it. And there are no organized efforts to keep Make Me in Top 50 on Spotify. It's performing on its own.

And we won Most Requested Live twice yesterday, stop discrediting the efforts of the Army!

Also, we have a full week to stream the album, and I think everyone is aware of the importance of streaming. And a VMA performance not only will cause a surge in sales but also in streaming. 

Your release plan will also hurt the pre-order numbers and make Carpool Karaoke pointless. They didn't choose the date so close to the VMA for nothing, anyways. They probably have something big planned. 

You do know that half of the army is boycotting this era because of the original make me video right? As immature and stupid it sounds it's sadly true:sickofu:

4 minutes ago, mihailtodorovsky said:

Yes Britney's been number 1 for 5 days and number 2 for like a week :drinky: You pathetic ******* are overreacting and having pointless meltdowns as always :howiroll:

And for how long has Barbra's preorder been up for? One month? Two? I'm sure she had plenty of time at #1 too :tiffanynod:

And how about FGL, where are they? Something tells me they're right below her :tiffanynod:

What about other big websites like Amazon? 

I'm not saying Brit can't debut at #1, but preorder positions are certainly not an indicator of that. It's too foggy and unclear. 

Archived