"Britney game is a sad mirror of her life" - Kotaku

neydelina

wobjilgbv5mgsvrx2z6o.jpg

Quote:
As detailed in a very thorough article in the New York Times this May, Britney Spears has lived under a conservatorship for the last eight years that leaves her father in charge of her career and finances. So I suppose I should say, Glu has “teamed up” with “Britney Spears.” The resultant app is called Britney Spears: American Dream, a title so ironic I’m not sure it wasn’t intentional.
Quote:
Britney Spears was a young woman who had exploded into international fame at 16. She was a woman who, at a certain point, couldn’t handle that anymore. And now she is a mother and a performer and she will likely answer to her father until she dies. Which, maybe that’s working for her. That is fine. But it makes this game tricky.
Quote:
But the rest of the game feels like a sad mirror of Britney’s life. Could she ever have been a woman that could handle the impossible task of being that famous? Was she ever this spritely, this kind, this hopeful, this encouraging? We don’t know, we will never know.
Read more: http://kotaku.com/the-britney-spears...ing-1785128236
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived