Make Me Pop Radio Update (Day 30)

andreafly1

2 hours ago, Andrea Beez said:

Still #19, here it is the update:

- 18 spins

- 52 bullet

- 0.282 AI ( :selenerz: )

By the way it is still stable, we have to keep requesting and hopefully the Top 20 effect will start as soon as possible, Chainsmokers are probably going to be at #19 by tomorrow, tho!

hun i luv ur positivity but its been decreasing for days now... i think we have to admit that its done tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif even with most requested live it didnt gain spins its almost impossible to recover tbh tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

some stations dropped MM, not completly, but they spin it less, that's why it lost this much AI. it's done unfortunately. 

it already got the AT 40 effect, no? I mean AT 40 has been aired

The Tuesday update will decide everything, at this point!

6 minutes ago, the_toy said:

hun i luv ur positivity but its been decreasing for days now... i think we have to admit that its done tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif even with most requested live it didnt gain spins its almost impossible to recover tbh tumblr_oaz7b51DnM1u6n38po1_250.gif tumblr_oabuiiRhBf1u6n38po1_250.gif

It's not impossible to recover since it's still at 67 at BB so a lot of stations dropped it... For that this minimal decreasing is fortunate tbh. :orangu: As it can rise on the charts it can rise on radio too.... Tuesday can still effect it if it stays  top 20.  

46 minutes ago, the_toy said:

Wait, I don't think this update is the one that includes Most Requested Live or does it cos...:xcuseme:

4 hours ago, button said:

So... what if we didn't win the second hour of Most Requested Live....?  :decisions:

With 150 spins less... A -168 spins update...? Are we sure getting played gives you 150 spins? :xfactorlook:

Exactly this! I wanted to make a thread about this because there's no way, let's say we didn't request at all on MRL, there's no way the update would have been -318 spins... so our theory about that is obviously wrong 

Archived