If you think this era has been REALLY messy so far, you are wrong! There's more to come on the next TWO WEEKS! meltdowns will explode!

Oxic

Are YOU ready for the the MESSIEST WEEK OF BRITNEY'S CAREER? 

Just wait 1 more week, be prepared! because the Britney ARMY is going to have the worst

MELTDOWN

OF THE

MILLENIUM!

when they will know that: 

- They didn't release the original video and this guy was lying

- Glory leaked and affected the sales

- She recycled the choreo and props from POM for the VMA's 

- The Carpool Karaoke wasn't "karaoke" at all

- Just Love Me was scrapped 

- The Make Me performance of Piece of Me was Pretty Girls 2.0 

- The Glory Photoshoot was all about the MM new video

- the 5 bonus tracks were only remixes 

- Britney didn't release another single for the album

- MM flopped 

- Fans said that this was worst than BJ

- Glory sold less than 90k and charting top 5

every day of that week, fans will complain. ARE YOU READY FOR THE MELTDOWNS? CUZ I AM :bgrin: GET READY GUYS CAUSE THIS WILL BE

AWESOME

2j6go.gif

Okay, but really OMG I CAN SEE ALL THE HATE FOR BRITNEY :sobbing: people unstanning ha and saying she is dead. you guys have been warned:sobbing:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she'll perform at the VMAs. I think the contract changed. Last couple years, she was only allowed to perform at Planet Hollywood. This year, she's performing at 2 different venues around the Las Vegas area, but not at PH. So I think they changed the terms of where she can perform.

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I think she'll perform at the VMAs. I think the contract changed. Last couple years, she was only allowed to perform at Planet Hollywood. This year, she's performing at 2 different venues around the Las Vegas area, but not at PH. So I think they changed the terms of where she can perform.

i don't know, we will to have to WAIT AND SEE  :bgrin: 

2j6go.gif

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

she was able to perform all the time, she just didn't want to

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she was able to perform all the time, she just didn't want to

Billboard actually confirmed that she was contractually obligated to exclusively perform at PH before the residency started.

Why else do you think she pretaped her BBMA performance at PH in 2015?

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Billboard actually confirmed that she was contractually obligated to exclusively perform at PH before the residency started.

Why else do you think she pretaped her BBMA performance at PH in 2015?

She pretaped the performance because of the "special effect" at the beginning and because she's been pretaping performances since 2001 or even earlier.

Iggy Azalea said she was actually able to perform outside of PH, as long as it wasn't a full, paid concert. That was what her rant was all about when she complained about the lack of promo for Pretty Girls.

It's just dumb to believe they would actually force her to sign something that stupid, when any kind of televised performance would be promo for PH and the show, unless she was getting paid. Just look how JLo performed at Ellen.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She pretaped the performance because of the "special effect" at the beginning and because she's been pretaping performances since 2001 or even earlier.

Iggy Azalea said she was actually able to perform outside of PH, as long as it wasn't a full, paid concert. That was what her rant was all about when she complained about the lack of promo for Pretty Girls.

It's just dumb to believe they would actually force her to sign something that stupid, when any kind of televised performance would be promo for PH and the show, unless she was getting paid. Just look how JLo performed at Ellen.

That's just speculation on your part.

Im taking details from an interview with the VP of Caesars entertainment, who actually has direct knowledge of the contract-

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5719225/britney-spears-in-las-vegas-exclusive-details-on-her-two-year

• Super Mods

My first era on exhale and I'm ready :jumpney: I absolutely cannot wait for the slayage that will be Glory :crying1:

but at the same time, who am i kidding? :roflney: The original Make Me MV drama is like a thorn in my side. :britstare11: Idk if I'm ready for the next few weeks. :wontcry:

3 hours ago, Oxic said:

when they will know that: 

- They didn't release the original video and this guy was lying

- Britney didn't perform on the VMAS

- Glory leaked and affected the sales

- The Carpool Karaoke wasn't "karaoke" at all

- Just Love Me was scrapped 

- The Make Me performance of Piece of Me was Pretty Girls 2.0

- The Glory Photoshoot was all about the MM new video

- the 5 bonus tracks were only remixes 

- Britney didn't release another single for the album

- MM flopped