Gregg Sulkin: ''Gay Men love Britney Spears''.

eomarnunez

Gregg Sulkin is making his way out of Disney, and as every publicist well knows: You have to court the gays! And what better way than with a shirtless cover on a gay magazine? So in the great tradition of Nick Jonas, Sulkin, the star of Faking It graces the cover of Gay Times, a U.K. publication, this month. It's his "first ever" appearance in a gay publication, and he thinks it's important. “Even if it’s just in a small way, seeing straight men on gay magazines helps people realize that it’s completely acceptable to be gay," Sulkin said to GT. "I didn’t want this to be just another photo shoot; it’s a lot more meaningful for me than anything else."

So he's very shirtless! And he's doing it to help the kids! “I did Faking Itfor the same reasons I wanted to be on the cover of GT, and that’s to try and educate the ignorant," Sulkin said. So what are some things that he's learned? He's discovered, for instance, that gay men love Britney Spears. The story opens with Sulkin "serenading" the author with "Hit Me Baby One More Time." “I’ve seen how gay men react to her — it’s out of control!" he gushes. "They love her.” Later on, he says that while he's never heard of RuPaul's Drag Race, lip-syncing Kelis's "Milkshake" on Lip Sync Battle "changed [his] life." Well child, you'd better learn your herstory, because reading is what? Fundamental.

Source: http://www.vulture.com/2016/08/gregg-sulkin-gay-times-interview.html 

PS: I'm pretty sure a lot of gay men love him as well :)

21Zk2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ******* stupid. He's ******* stupid. 

NOT FOR BEING GAY you love Britney Spears.

Gay men are proud of loving her. That's different. :dontlike:

Everybody loves Britney, gay and straight, but straight guys are too prideful to make it public. :ririshade2:

Gregg Sulkin can suck my toe. :queenflopga: 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, TeenSuccubus said:

:xcuseme: i'm sick of straight guys baiting gay boys and getting on gay mag covers...like it defeats the purpose..

This tbh :tiffanynod:

We need to celebrate the diversity within the LGBT community rather than these executives giving straight people the spotlight :tiffdrink:

It's so upsetting I swear :whitneyshade:

4 hours ago, breatheonher said:

Straight men are too afraid to have their precious masculinity threatened, so some are too ********* to admit they like Britney:ririshade2:

Typical for straight men to "hate" (fear) powerful women and men who are brave and strong enough to live against society's rules and love who they want :qtbrit:

:clap::onpoint::thetea:MFTE

Archived