Thankyou Britney

Guest ukfan

Glory is shaping up to be the best album iv heard in ages, I'm still listening to make me on repeat, but having 2 extra songs plus an AMAZING snippet of Jlm,  I'm just Really happy.  

Everything.  Her vocals,  lyrics, music production., the beats, the bass!, her personality on every track!  This is an album I will be proud to be blasting on repeat to my neighbours!!  

She's just back in every way.  I love every track so far. Just love me needs to be a single.  I can't wait to hear the whole deluxe version.  

Heeyyy clummmmsaay!  I'm just happy! Glory,  Vegas shows, perfumes, iheart, possible vmas, carpool karaoke,  and videos!  So much to look forward to, gimme that 2018 world tour Britney!  

Summer ain't over yet! 

:) 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Glory is shaping up to be the best album iv heard in ages, I'm still listening to make me on repeat, but having 2 extra songs plus an AMAZING snippet of Jlm,  I'm just Really happy.  

Everything.  Her vocals,  lyrics, music production., the beats, the bass!, her personality on every track!  This is an album I will be proud to be blasting on repeat to my neighbours!!  

She's just back in every way.  I love every track so far. Just love me needs to be a single.  I can't wait to hear the whole deluxe version.  

Heeyyy clummmmsaay!  I'm just happy! Glory,  Vegas shows, perfumes, iheart, possible vmas, carpool karaoke,  and videos!  So much to look forward to, gimme that 2018 world tour Britney!  

Summer ain't over yet! 

:) 

Exactly! We are having such an amazing year! I'm so proud:yay:

Archived