I miss Circus tour

josh.honeyb

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a lot of great choreography but the remixes were good (NOT matm), the performances of POm were excellent and fun, she is still moving stiff now but back then she was fluid...she just need to stop with those ugly tights she wears and go all the way with the choreography...and cut out the awkward performances (crazy/ttwe NEED BETTER CHOREO)

31 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I only miss the outfits, the production and her face looking like primney, but energy, choreography, hair and her happiness is better now :mhm:

Britney's circus era (or circus tour) hair styles >> now. 

If she hadn't ****** up her face, POM woulda been close to circus... 

All in all when u look at circus tour, you see the original britney face. Now at POM, the dancing is good the production is meh but the new face ****** up everything ... Especially with those faces she makes. 

Her charisma is gone 

Miss? I'm fine without armney

That tour had a great production, good outfits and good remixes, but it was a big ''**** the Choreo'' and i am not gonna say it was Gold just cause it is old

Not even talking about the messy set list, more Blackout/Itz songs in the set list done Circus, and having Oidia, Gm and Bti out when she used a lot of non singles

Archived