Physical or digital version?

YouGotMeHigh

4 minutes ago, BSthendal said:

That it what it seems... but idk we will have to wait and see :hype: btw the page only says that the cd will come with bonus tracks... might be exclusive tracks or maybe they're just remixes or Pretty Girls/Tom's Diner

I'm feeling a very strong sense that Pretty Girls will sneak it's way onto at least one edition.... :eheeek:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, FernandoCastaneda said:

I pre ordered the digital version and I´m still waiting for an announcement of a more special deluxe physical version, you know, one that includes other items, not only more tracks.

I love those. So far I have gotten the digital and Vynyl and will get the physical the day it comes out probably but I'm hoping to see if there will be like a special target edition or a version that comes with a Tshirt or something 

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Digital

I don't think I've bought a physical CD in 2 years

But you don't even want it for your Britney collection?

physical of course. the whole experience of looking forward to something and then having the actual cd in your hands is GREAT. digital, is so empty, shallow. just like those online books instead of an actual book. i feel sorry for those digital people. they robots or something lol. i only buy individuals songs digital, but if i want a whole cd, then physical. digital would also feel like a waste of money then.

Archived