Physical or digital version?

YouGotMeHigh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Physical and digital (iTunes).

A bit upset that Britney hasn't put the physical edition available to pre order on her website... was hoping she might have released fan editions of the CD with t shirts and whatnot... pre ordered it on Amazon instead.

The vinyl seems nice but i don't really buy vinyls.

I didn't think of this! They even had the fan edition of BJ with the t-shirt :orangu2:

I guess they've done the vinyl instead

7 minutes ago, YouGotMeHigh said:

I didn't think of this! They even had the fan edition of BJ with the t-shirt :orangu2:

I guess they've done the vinyl instead

Yeah and i brought that! It came with a hoodie as well.

Someone posted a screenshot of some fan editions but they obvs haven't been released... instead they're doing the vinyl instead 

12 minutes ago, xhazeleyes42x said:

:britwtf3: is the Japanese version guaranteed to have more tracks than the US?

That it what it seems... but idk we will have to wait and see :hype: btw the page only says that the cd will come with bonus tracks... might be exclusive tracks or maybe they're just remixes or Pretty Girls/Tom's Diner

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

They don't have Glory :(

It's set to be released in September, so will take a weeks before they listed it :yesokay:

Just now, BSthendal said:

That it what it seems... but idk we will have to wait and see :hype: btw the page only says that the cd will come with bonus tracks... might be exclusive tracks or maybe they're just remixes or Pretty Girls/Tom's Diner

It's set to be released in September, so will take a weeks before they listed it :yesokay:

They won't be those tracks, that Greek guy that's been leaking info said PG will not be on the project at all and seemed to think the bonuses would be new tracks

Archived