Physical or digital version?

YouGotMeHigh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always buy the physical version (must be deluxe edition and explicit), it just seems more authentic to me :yaknow: But I'm not buying it this time 'cause my friend hinted that he'd get it for me for my birthday (september) :yaknow: But I'm buying the digital version as soon as it comes out. I've already bought Make Me and PS. 

My flop country doesn't sell the explicit version on iTunes for some reason. 

12 minutes ago, Mohd93 said:

I always buy the physical version (must be deluxe edition and explicit), it just seems more authentic to me :yaknow: But I'm not buying it this time 'cause my friend hinted that he'd get it for me for my birthday (september) :yaknow: But I'm buying the digital version as soon as it comes out. I've already bought Make Me and PS. 

My flop country doesn't sell the explicit version on iTunes for some reason. 

Same sis. My birthday is the day after release and my friend hinted she was getting it for me too:myjam:

Physical and digital (iTunes).

A bit upset that Britney hasn't put the physical edition available to pre order on her website... was hoping she might have released fan editions of the CD with t shirts and whatnot... pre ordered it on Amazon instead.

The vinyl seems nice but i don't really buy vinyls.

Archived