Downtown 

Scorpio Girl

Look Who's Talking Now

Red Carpet 

Follow My Fingers /  Master Mind

Mona Lisa [Demo Version]

Candy From Strangers 

• 1 year later...

I just discovered some of the old demos again. I'm IN LOVE with "Legion", even though I know it's supposedly never was intended for Britney. That would have been such a beautiful and edgy song for her to record. There was also a rumor once, that she would do a cover of "Fathers Eyes" by Ask:Embla, that would have been insane as well!

I wish she would have recorded "Sorry Adam", "Exhale" (Elle Vee), "Old City Of Mine" and "Tear The Club Up" 

1 hour ago, Danish said:

I just discovered some of the old demos again. I'm IN LOVE with "Legion", even though I know it's supposedly never was intended for Britney. That would have been such a beautiful and edgy song for her to record. There was also a rumor once, that she would do a cover of "Fathers Eyes" by Ask:Embla, that would have been insane as well!

I wish she would have recorded "Sorry Adam", "Exhale" (Elle Vee), "Old City Of Mine" and "Tear The Club Up" 

I feel like Legion would have fitted right in with Britney Jean if she took the personality and depth of the album so much more seriously :brit:

Archived