Operation Save Make Me Finished ~~ MAKE ME WON 2nd AND 4th HOURS OF #MostRequestedLive! AWESOME JOB B-ARMY! LOVE YOU ALL!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, button said:

Since Make Me was released, it has been most requested once each week.

For the last two weeks, we got the same results:

First Hour: #2

Second Hour: #1 (we won this one and they played Make Me)

Third Hour: #2

Fourth Hour: #2

:idkha:

What is it? A request show too?

It's a requesting show also that gets played on many radio stations

4 hours ago, button said:

COUNTDOWNhttp://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20160813T19&p0=861&msg=Operation+Save+Make+Me+&ud=1&font=cursive

Today's pop radio update is very worrying, but I wouldn't say it's done yet. It'll be clear in the next couple of days. But tonight, we have to go hard and request like we never did before on Most Request Live. This will prove that the interest is still there for Make Me and perhaps help it rebound. 

Remember that each time we win, Make Me will gain over 150 spins because the show is broadcast on a little more than 150 radio stations across the US.

The show airs for 4 hours straight and at the end of each hour, they announce the winner with the most votes. We should aim for TWO hours tonight. Make Me needs all the spins it can get today. So prepare your twitter accounts and get ready to spam requests like you never did. :jumpney: 

Follow it here when it starts:  http://929nin.com/listen-live/popup/

When they start accepting requests just get on your twitter accout and tweet  " Hi @OnAirRomeo I want to request @britneyspears ft. @G_Eazy #MakeMe on @MostRequestLive Thank you! #MostRequestedLive "

Send this message over and over and add an emoji each time or something small like a ! or a "..." just to make it different from your previous tweet. 

Be careful, my old twitter account was mistaken for a spam account and it is locked to this day. I won't take any liability if this happens to you. :NYschool:

Are you ready? ;)

When do they start accepting requests?

22 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Maybe we should just go super hard on first and second hour and then once we win #1 twice, we might as well give up because it seems pointless coming 2nd if that doesn't get us anything. Better to come 1st twice than 2nd 3 times if you get me? 

I think we always go hard the first and second hours, but we never win the first one because of the Harmonizers. :sickofu: 

3 hours!

Today we need to keep the pace and go hard for the 4 hours, in hope of getting at least 2 hours. (lol, as if they'd give us 3, they don't even let us win 2)

5 minutes ago, button said:

I think that's we always go hard the first and second hours, but we never win the first one because of the Harmonizers. :sickofu: 

3 hours!

Today we need to keep the pace and go hard for the 4 hours, in hope of getting at least 2 hours. (lol, as if they'd give us 3, they don't even let us win 2)

Those ******* Harmonizers ruined Pretty Girl's success (with Talk Dirty 2.0) now they're doing it again with their latest mess? :sobbing:

Archived