Ray Kay or Chris Marrs Peliero for the next mv

Pikapi

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Him or Ray Kay.......I like Ray Kay he seems super cool/nice and I think he could do a really artsy video for her

Yeah one of these two

I still can't believe we were begging for LaChapelle and it turned out in a disaster

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lord Bills said:

but he ruined the circus music video by cutting all of her amazing dancing :lanacackle:

Probably her team requested the dance sequences to be cut off. I think they didn't want the public to expect from her the same level of dancing in here live performances and as we all know that's exactly want happened with live Circus performances....they were washed down and very blant with the dancing 

I'm not a fan of Ray Kay's work, I think it's very 2006-2007 with the light effects and stuff

although I'm sure he can still do amazing things with Brit, but no thanks

Jonas Akerlund, Anthony Mandler (directed Lana's best videos but also other pop stars' such as Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Bieber), maybe Jake Nava again since Glory seems to be ****, Paul Hunter (MATM, you rock my world)

but I want her to work with either new directors or people she hasn't worked THAT MUCH with in the past

2 hours ago, Lord Bills said:

but he ruined the circus music video by cutting all of her amazing dancing :lanacackle:

A lot of dancing was cut from the Slave video too tbh, the difference was that we could still see the choreo on stage back then (and GH:MP gave us the uncut dance version)

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Ben Mor or Joseph Khan

Joseph again? Really? :paper: 

Archived