Christina Aguilera & the Original Make Me MV...

SlayOut

• Super Mods

Known for lurking in Britney's shadow all her career, Christina may possibly redeem herself by leaking the original Make Me music video.

Receipts:

qqs9jk.gif

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IMAGINE :moorangu:

Found this gif from when the first leaks of the video began... Oh what the B-Army would do if Xtincta would leak Britney's original video :orangu:

Discuss.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I think she is the one who scrapped it. lol. that makes more sense. She works for that fitness thing. 

lol she's probably pressed and jealous lbr :queenflopga:

13 minutes ago, Blackout Fan said:

What an outdated monitor.... I love it !

nnnnnnn :queenie:

26 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Known for lurking in Britney's shadow all her career, Christina may possibly redeem herself by leaking the original Make Me music video.

Receipts:

qqs9jk.gif

Found this gif from when the first leaks of the video began... Oh what the B-Army would do if Xtincta would leak Britney's original video :orangu:

Discuss.

:orangu:

9 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Receipts:

qqs9jk.gif

Discuss.

Thx. I downloaded this gif now :moorangu:

9 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Receipts:

qqs9jk.gif

Discuss.

I'd suck her **** if she leaked it in HQ. Not even playing.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Ok ur imagination is takin' over tbh.:madonna:

Another day without a lover :lollipop: The more I come to understand :werk: The touch of my hand :TOMH:

You slayed me with that TOMH reference!

Let me use my imagination tho, a boy can dream :kidcries:

31 minutes ago, 0bsessed said:

Why bring Chritstina into this when she is on a successful prime time TV show and won a grammy with her last collab which was only 2 years ago and it sold millions WW. it was a duet too, not a feature.

Leave Christina out of this because as of recent she's doing great lmao, if things continue the way they are with this messy as **** roll out then Britney is on set to have two studio albums sell less than Bionic :dead: 

But when was her last solo hit though?, and lets not act like the voice ist succesfull because of her, they change the females every season lol

Archived