Snapchat Promo!

adamspears

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Freak_Soldier said:

That would be awesome!! They could do something like a head mic and blonde hair/wig, maybe her single can play if someone records!!!

This would be cool!  I think 'Dangerous Woman' played when Ariana had her filter, so they could definitely get 'Make Me' in there. 

A Snapchat filter would actually be really great promo, even if it only lasted for a day or two.

27 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I hope she has her own filter during album release week. :myjam:

18 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

If the original video was released, a red body glitter cage filter would've been perfect.

9 minutes ago, Freak_Soldier said:

That would be awesome!! They could do something like a head mic and blonde hair/wig, maybe her single can play if someone records!!!

6 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

This would be cool!  I think 'Dangerous Woman' played when Ariana had her filter, so they could definitely get 'Make Me' in there. 

A Snapchat filter would actually be really great promo, even if it only lasted for a day or two.

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I agree that anything from the original MV would've been iconic, but maybe the top hat from the reshot one will do?

smluhyuoveMdq.gif

Better something like a Baby one more time wig. 048d3770-f198-0132-f0d3-0ed54733f8f5.png

• Super Mods
Just now, anakinskywalker said:

Nobody would recognize it. Not even the fans that only watched it twice lol 

I thought we were talking Glory-era-specific looks :orangu: Since it's for the release of Glory lol

I guess if they had multiple filters, they could do BOMT pigtails/braids, maybe what looks like the OIDIA red suit, but I feel like the filter has to connect with the album. Because millennials or those who makeup the majority of SnapChat users are going to want something "new/relevant" along with something maybe iconic.

Archived