Do you think Britney still want to be at the top?

Blackout Fan

Yes and no. I'm thinking she is still cautious (heaven knows why), but after the bbmas she's more confident in being at the top. I also feel like she's happy. Even happier than when she was with Charlie. She's in love with herself again which is so great to see cause we haven't seen that since ITZ. She took real good care of herself both mentally and physically and it paid off - just look at her body. Also her new body puts her in a better mental state knowing that she still has it and I think she definitely wants to show it off. Also Britney's team is only good for one thing - bouncing off a bad era. After Blackout they actually did something and we got Circus. I think they're doing the same thing again after how BJ flopped. They also want to spark more interest in the residency again and her being on top will help that.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Yes and no. I'm thinking she is still cautious (heaven knows why),

Maybe being in a conservatorship and having to prove that you are a responsible and balanced person in everything you do add a pressure. Though... I am sure if the conservator ship was to end... the press would carefully pay attention to everything she does and try to crucify her every times she would wear something off or do something fun.  

1 minute ago, Blackout Fan said:

Maybe being in a conservatorship and having to prove that you are a responsible and balanced person in everything you do add a pressure. Though... I am sure if the conservator ship was to end... the press would carefully pay attention to everything she does and try to crucify her every times she would wear something off or do something fun.  

I mean she has joint custody of her kids now, so the conservatorship is mainly just financial where her dad and her lawyers deal with her finances. Her expenses/income information leaked and it was kinda fishy. I think the lawyers manipulated it a lot and increased their salary under the table. Who knows.

3fNkZRkmQvxPq.gif You know, like I'm still holding to the thought of her releasing the original mm music video and proving that this was all a part of their plan. I'm delusional af I know but I want to believe (I can dream right :sobbing:). She seems really passionate about the music, but somehow is not being coherent with her music videos, a visual representation for her music . It's like she's owning it on the studio with this album, she's strong and fierce and it shows in her voice, plus the sassy lyrics. But then when she makes these music videos for us and the gp to see, her public image, she's just... Cute and ****. And I just don't think she wants to be on top if she really wants to stick with that clean-cute image we saw on the official MM music video (and the Glory cover, the MM-behind-the-scenes shot, the Randee picture) that is just not really showing her best and what she's capable of, idk :NYheadache: Sorry about my rambling I didn't want to get this dramatic :Arianabye:

33 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

3fNkZRkmQvxPq.gif You know, like I'm still holding to the thought of her releasing the original mm music video and proving that this was all a part of their plan. I'm delusional af I know but I want to believe (I can dream right :sobbing:). She seems really passionate about the music, but somehow is not being coherent with her music videos, a visual representation for her music . It's like she's owning it on the studio with this album, she's strong and fierce and it shows in her voice, plus the sassy lyrics. But then when she makes these music videos for us and the gp to see, her public image, she's just... Cute and ****. And I just don't think she wants to be on top if she really wants to stick with that clean-cute image we saw on the official MM music video (and the Glory cover, the MM-behind-the-scenes shot, the Randee picture) that is just not really showing her best and what she's capable of, idk :NYheadache: Sorry about my rambling I didn't want to get this dramatic :Arianabye:

I think she had a really low esteem of herself... 

I think that she finally let 2007 go 
she could be embarrassed being in public eye after her behavior and then conservatorship
she was "cool chick" and now this, of course she will feel uncomfortable
and 2007 VMA crushed her stage confidence a lot 
that's why after BBMA i think "old" confident Britney is back 
and probably because of this she wants to promote more
but she definitely doesn't want that level of fame anymore 

If you mean on top as in dominating the other pop girls then my answer is no. But if you mean on top as in the quality of her work compared to her previous work then my answer is yes. It's been stated many times that Britney thrives on competition so who knows though. 

I honestly think that she's not interested I that anymore. 

Success hit her big, on her first single and album she became a global superstar and broke records of selling. She worked hard promoting herself, but she never really worked for being recognized. 

She's always referred as princess of pop, best selling artist of the millennium and so. That's why I truly believe she thinks that even if she's not as successful as she used to be, she still has her spot. 

Archived