Glory Cover whit the new Pic + Titles Render

Guest Lord Bills

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, TomsD said:

I think this is an improvement  :mhm:

The original Glory cover doesn't show how Britney has totally regained her confidence and is exetremely healthy, happy and fit. Her team missed that opportunity! You really showcase it here bb :clap:

Really? Cuz shes doing the same stare off into space like all her other past covers. 

I like this cover a lot and shes hot but she doesnt have an expression compared to the screen shot.

2 hours ago, The_Original_Toy said:

Blackout says hi :orly:

2 hours ago, Pikapi said:

i dont want to get into an argument because of armpits :rihcackle:

tbh the armpits was the inspiration for my second album "blackcock"

https://65.media.tumblr.com/380510e5ecbe6edeb00d9debc93b956a/tumblr_obt46qDpXE1vbskhpo1_1280.jpghttps://67.media.tumblr.com/f89d6073e00b787fc06da90aa2fa6814/tumblr_obt48qlG111vbskhpo1_500.jpg

this was scrapped due to my record label close btw :sobbing:

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Really? Cuz shes doing the same stare off into space like all her other past covers. 

I like this cover a lot and shes hot but she doesnt have an expression compared to the screen shot.

it's totally up to personal interpretation. I feel like her happiness really shows in this pic, especially when compared to FF and BJ. Obviously she doesn't have much an expression on her face though.... so I can understand where you're coming from and why you don't feel that way. The picture could be better.

Archived