Update: Don't ask store employees to check the stockroom for copies of Glory early. Sales will NOT count

Anti-Hero

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

So I work at Target and I can access info for inventory and when we're getting new releases. We're receiving the deluxe edition of Glory on August 24. So if the tracklist isn't revealed by then, I'll go to the stockroom and take pictures of the CD :drinky:

You're welcome in advance ;)

OMGGGG you're a saint!!!! 

8 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I think if you buy before the release date the sales will NOT count! 

So wait for the Release date. Something similar happen with that Eminen Record in the 2000, some retailers sold copies days before and that copies where not included in the sales of the release weak

Updated the title and the OP. Thanks.

1 minute ago, DirtyMind said:

Target doesn't have any different bonus tracks, so I'm not worried about getting it there.  I already pre-ordered on iTunes and Amazon, and I'm sure I'll get the Japanese import at some point, too.  I've done my duty. :divaney:

Yeah, the issue is that earlier, I gave a method to receive the physical CD a couple days early. Problem is that someone informed my that those album sales would not count.

Archived