about '' Just SLAY me'' ...

3Pney

will it be on the album for %100? 
or theres a chance that it might not be on the album? :sobbing:

cuz I SWEAR, i ll have a heart attack if JUST SLAY ME doesnt make it to the album :sobbing::sobbing:

i listened to JUST SLAY ME's 30 sec snippet more than MM+PS+Clumsy combined :sobbing:

this song is the definition of perfection :gloria:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bboy said:

:omgawd: no way it's not on the album! They talk about this one since too long

we're talking about Brit's team here :sobbing:

they are the best at ruining perfect things.:tiffsniffle:

so im scared :crying1:

1 minute ago, joey4228 said:

If it's not on the album the meltdowns will be bigger than the scrapped MM video tbh.

i cant imagine exhale if it happens :gloria:

50 minutes ago, Kirito said:

It kinda sounds like Salsa Gomez - Good For You, even tho im here for it and we all know it will be included in the album, i wouldn't mind if its not :walkoff:

no... how dare you??? Selene doesn't have the soft voice like britney, britney is not a great vocalist we know that, but her voice is beyond underrated... don't dare you to compare selene gomas with britney , never again :lessons:

Just now, Mauricio22 said:

no... how dare you??? Selene doesn't have the soft voice like britney, britney is not a great vocalist we know that, but her voice is beyond underrated... don't dare you to compare selene gomas with britney , never again :lessons:

I didn't tho, the music and the style are very similar, but Britney's is way better. And i mean it was produced by the same people so im not surprised at all :drinky:

Archived