Britney Gears Up For Glory: There's Work To Be Done

Jordan Miller

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, summers said:

Charm is amazing tho. Her choreo has been some of the best in a while. All of the new stuff in POM 2.0 was much better, more fluid, etc.

Toxic BBMA's, TOMH, BOM, Womanizer break (w/ Chase) to name a few

Fool yourself honey, the only great routine is the womanizer break, the rest looks good because britney makes it look hot on stage, not because she is a great choreographer. :NYschool:

We need Brian Freedman back on team B ASAP!!! :BBMAney:

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Fool yourself honey, the only great routine is the womanizer break, the rest looks good because britney makes it look hot on stage, not because she is a great choreographer. :NYschool:

We need Brian Freedman back on team B ASAP!!! :BBMAney:

Oh god I hope he doesnt come back. He makes everything sharp and too complicated that it looks like the dancers are having seizures. I'm glad Britney opted not to do the HIAM breakdown because it doesnt look ****. I want a sensual Britney, not a gymnastic Britney. 

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh god I hope he doesnt come back. He makes everything sharp and too complicated that it looks like the dancers are having seizures. I'm glad Britney opted not to do the HIAM breakdown because it doesnt look ****. I want a sensual Britney, not a gymnastic Britney. 

But Primeney was all about being SHARP and fluid at the same time :zoomzoom:

HIAM & TTWE routines were the stand out of the FF era 

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

But Primeney was all about being SHARP and fluid at the same time :zoomzoom:

HIAM & TTWE routines were the stand out of the FF era 

Look whos living in the past. :zoomzoom:

we have different opinions because I think different. I hardly remember those choreography and TTWE just have her mostly fist pumping. Seeing his youtube channel, its just too much. 

I mean his choreography for BOM was not sensual, it was more about being fierce and hitting the marks.

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Look whos living in the past. :zoomzoom:

we have different opinions because I think different. I hardly remember those choreography and TTWE just have her mostly fist pumping. Seeing his youtube channel, its just too much. 

I mean his choreography for BOM was not sensual, it was more about being fierce and hitting the marks.

I'm not living in the past but the closer she gets to be from Primeney THE BETTER:brityeah: 

*when it comes only to dancing of course 

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I agree, I recently watched a video of his choreo to BOM and it looked all twitchy and seizure-ish. Then the dancers performed it in a much softer way and it actually looked good.

btw Britney apparently killed the breakdown in HIAM video but only those 5 milliseconds cuts made it :gloria:

13 hours ago, willysilva said:

that shitty choreopgrapher is there :MJ:

Charmanda gave us the Pretty Girls choreo, the new and improved Gimme more chore with 2 dance breaks, Break The Ice's new choreo, Touch of My Hand backflip, Breathe on Me's seductive **** choreo and most importantly, for the first time ever, Womanizer got a choreo that was actually complex and not just hand moves.

Take a ******* seat, please. :lessons:

2 hours ago, ImpossiblePrince said:

Charmanda gave us the Pretty Girls choreo, the new and improved Gimme more chore with 2 dance breaks, Break The Ice's new choreo, Touch of My Hand backflip, Breathe on Me's seductive **** choreo and most importantly, for the first time ever, Womanizer got a choreo that was actually complex and not just hand moves.

Guest willysilva
8 hours ago, ImpossiblePrince said:

the only good one is bom :MJ:

Archived