Britney Gears Up For Glory: There's Work To Be Done

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-work-rehearsal

Britney Spears is back to work, *****!

The pop star has a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks, but she's up for the challenge. The "Just Love Me" singer returned to Los Angeles this week after some R&R in Hawaii with her family, but she's focused on nailing new choreography for some upcoming performances.

Kick Off Your Weekend With Britney's "Make Me" Remix EP

She Tweeted fans: "We have so much work to do it's not even funny. Well... ok it's a little funny."

Brit recently admitted during an interview with Ryan Seacrest she hasn't started the creative process for her performance at the iHeartRadio music festival quite yet, so perhaps she and her dancers are mastering the moves for that. Or, even better... a performance at the VMAs. After the pop star cancelled two Piece Of Me shows the weekend of the big show (which happens to take place two days after her Glory album release on the 26th), fans began speculating that Britney will take the stage to promote her new single "Make Me."

Of course, she could be there to gear up for the next leg of Piece Of Me – Brit should be adding two new songs to the setlist – "Make Me" and "Private Show."

Britney Reportedly Honors 'Blackout' With New 'Glory' Song "Coupure Électrique"

There's a lot of moving parts right now, but it looks like things are going the way they should.

Are you ready for what's next?

If you haven't already, register an account in Exhale and chat with thousands of pop music lovers.
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, willysilva said:

that shitty choreopgrapher is there :MJ:

Charm is amazing tho. Her choreo has been some of the best in a while. All of the new stuff in POM 2.0 was much better, more fluid, etc.

Toxic BBMA's, TOMH, BOM, Womanizer break (w/ Chase) to name a few

Guest willysilva
1 minute ago, summers said:

Charm is amazing tho. Her choreo has been some of the best in a while. All of the new stuff in POM 2.0 was much better, more fluid, etc.

Toxic BBMA's, TOMH, BOM, Womanizer break (w/ Chase) to name a few

there are moves that she does in a lot of performances. even in the same song multiple times 

a mess 

willysilva97

love BOM though

Archived