Clumsy confirmed for POM??

Jamiea1112

9 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

That person said the choreo would be classic britney for liar so im guessing itd be up tempo ish

3 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

thats why im thinking its entirely possible that what the guy has heard was real and not bs 
AND the thread got deleted super quick now thats shady!!!

Did anyone save these posts? Who said this? :wendycry:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah not here for clumsy.. worries me that she thinks this is worthy of POM makes me wonder if there's not a stronger track on Glory

4 minutes ago, Streets said:

Did anyone save these posts? Who said this? :wendycry:

omg yes I saw it and when I went to reply the thread was deleted!!

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

yeah not here for clumsy.. worries me that she thinks this is worthy of POM makes me wonder if there's not a stronger track on Glory

omg yes I saw it and when I went to reply the thread was deleted!!

Agreed, and damn! What did they say about the track?

41 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

I dont recall, sorry :( 
hope somebody else saved it

I saved.

-They're adding a new section exclusively for the B9 songs

-Make Me and Liar are the two songs being performed

-They're both going to have really nice choreography, Liar is harder and more "classic Britney". Fans are going to love the new performances

-Britney filmed new interludes with some B9 material. She looks really hot.

-There are going to be major HOT costume changes for Britney and her dancers too. The black knee boots are staying because Britney loves them. Don't expect any pants. Britney loves showing off her hot body

-There is something cool planned for Freakshow

-Two songs are getting removed, Pretty Girls and (You Drive Me) Crazy

-Some of the old choreography is being reworked (don't expect much though, only two songs are being "revamped" and he didn't give me the names). I think Toxic is one of them though.

-There are going to be more lasers (yay!)

-One of the props broke and it's going to be replaced. I suspect this might be the Toxic tree given what happened back in January

-Britney plans on adding more B9 songs eventually but for this leg we're only getting two

-Britney is extremely excited for the new set of shows, and y'all should be, too.

I trust my source 100% so feel free to bump this thread and ban my account if it turns out to be fake.
I'm SO excited for next week 

15 hours ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

I saved.

-They're both going to have really nice choreography, Liar is harder and more "classic Britney". Fans are going to love the new performances

-There are going to be major HOT costume changes for Britney and her dancers too. The black knee boots are staying because Britney loves them. Don't expect any pants. Britney loves showing off her hot body

-Some of the old choreography is being reworked (don't expect much though, only two songs are being "revamped" and he didn't give me the names). I think Toxic is one of them though.

-One of the props broke and it's going to be replaced. I suspect this might be the Toxic tree given what happened back in January

-Britney plans on adding more B9 songs eventually but for this leg we're only getting two

-Britney is extremely excited for the new set of shows, and y'all should be, too.

I trust my source 100% so feel free to bump this thread and ban my account if it turns out to be fake.

:hype::hype::hype:

15 hours ago, DaddyNotaFool said:

I saved.

She did say we should expect more to come from the ravamped show but she's been on a long *** vacation so IDK

Archived