Why aren't you guys helping with requesting Make Me?

Hamper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
37 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

No, we want the original video. I payed for the single and pre-order, and I already feel like i'm doing charity for her Team messΒ :lessons:

thanks sis

-featuring-Sula-Miranda.gif

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

No, we want the original video. I payed for the single and pre-order, and I already feel like i'm doing charity for her Team messΒ :lessons:

I know you feel let down but get over it. The video may be a mess but there are ample other positive things to love this era. Keep requesting MM on radio stations and when it gets success, you'll feel better than rambling about the negativity in some dark corners of this world

Im not requesting because i just dont get WHY you keep on requesting as if it was your job.

I request it once because i wanna hear it on the radio as it is suposed to happen naturaly if ppl want to hear it.

Why the hell would i care if it is #19 #5 or #1??????

It is britney and her team who should care about that and it looks like they do not! Why would I????

You're so childish in your war for the #1 spot that im glad only 7 persons are following.

What a damage would we all causing to britney and her career if we all were so stupid and were doing it

2 hours ago, tarotx said:

But you have time to ***** on Exhale? You aren't tired, you just want to *****. You didn't even need to comment in the thread. Β This thread is more directed at people like me who still want Britney to succeed but have slacked off lately.

Β 

2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

This **** is just pathetic, tbh.Β :dontlike:Β You're acting like they told you to drive to every station in the country to personally request the song. Β It literally takes 5 minutes to do online requests. Β I work 9 hour days (with a 45 minuteΒ commute each way) and still manage to set aside some time to do it. Β It's really not that hard.Β 

i wrote a completely normal comment and stated my reason for not requesting anymore.

and yes i still am in exhale, why shouldnt i? it is my free time in which i do what iΒ wanna do and if i wanna read britney news or answer a thread, i do that.

Β 

i also wrote that i requested this song, but im not gonna request a song for an eternityΒ to give it a fake sense of longetivity.

i also dont act like they told me anything. i just said that i decided for myself that im not doing their job. i dit not force anyone here to stop requesting or said that it's a stupid idea to request. i didnt attack anyone in here. i just said that i'm not going toΒ request the song anymore and why.Β 

but i can see that this is too much for some to grasp.Β 

2 hours ago, Hamper said:

It's fu*king #19 on the radio. It is still growing. It is starting to slow down though. You are an idiot.

Which is why I said the video killed the chances of helping it out rise even more. So no I'm not a idiot I'm just realistic and you'd be lieing if you said the video is helping it chart better.Β :sickofu:

2 hours ago, shap_half said:

So you obviously don't love Make Me.

Don't even try it with the video BS. Because apparently a video is more important to you whores than supporting Britney's musical outputβ€”regardless of whether you know the story about the video or not.Β 

:sickofu:

Β 

SHUT THE **** UP!!! R u that mad? I do love Make Me it's a ******* hott amazing song and I don't need to stress that to some internet troll who can't handle the truth that the music video ****** up the chances for the song to do better is what I'm saying... Did you comprehend that a little better? Read it slowly next time, **** off Β :fu:

8 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Because I'm realistic and I ******* LOVE Britney that's why. Sorry if you guys don't like hearing the truth. Β :kisses2all:

Β 

6 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Which is why I said the video killed the chances of helping it out rise even more. So no I'm not a idiot I'm just realistic and you'd be lieing if you said the video is helping it chart better.Β :sickofu:

Do you even know how the radio even works, or are you going off of your idiotic assumptions? Just because the music video isn't being well-received doesn't mean the radio stops spinning it, they play the song based on REQUESTS and CALL BACK SCORES. The video doesn't kill the song on the radio. The radio is how the song becomes a hit. You clearly only care about the success of the song if you gave up just because of a video.Β 

If you really liked the song, you would request it because you want good music to be successful. It's simple. Don't be a ******* moronΒ :Arianabye:

19 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

SHUT THE **** UP!!! R u that mad? I do love Make Me it's a ******* hott amazing song and I don't need to stress that to some internet troll who can't handle the truth that the music video ****** up the chances for the song to do better is what I'm saying... Did you comprehend that a little better? Read it slowly next time, **** off Β :fu:

*****, if you don't want to stress out, don't stress out. I don't give a **** what you do in between eyebrow tweezings. But don't come for me with your bullshit. If you're stupid enough to say things like "let [Make Me] die" because you didn't get the video you bleached your ******* for then for sure I'm going to drag your dumb ***.Β 

Archived