This guy has no taste

Canada4286

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dance Again said:

Actually, I think it is :pieceofwhat:

It is! it's a great way for to promote Godney, When people ask what I want to do, I tell them I would  Play stream Make Me and then... Sorry I don't want to tell my fantasies to the whole of Exhale but you can use your imagination :kisses2all:

1 minute ago, Canada4286 said:

It is! it's a great way for to promote Godney, When people ask what I want to do, I tell them I would  Play stream Make Me and then... Sorry I don't want to tell my fantasies to the whole of Exhale but you can use your imagination :kisses2all:

Something like 3 or 4 months ago there used to be a pop-up promoting Ariana's Dangerous Woman. I hope Team B took notes :pieceofwhat:

4 minutes ago, shap_half said:

Girl, no. Just no. I hate it when people add extra ****. A simple yes or no will do. 

25% of me gave him respect when he use to play Gimme More, but then when I read he hasn't played it in 5 years I lost all respect, I don't know how he calls himself a DJ..:xcuseme:

Archived