Anyone else LOVING the Glory Era?

missmonroe

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I feeling the music? YES, is the best of britney since 2011! Circus-ITZney vibes tbh. MM, PS, Clumslay and Just Slay Me >>>>>>>>>>>> Britney Joan 

but, Am I feeling the "era"? Not really...to be honest, this era is full of meltdowns and disappointments :orangu: starting with the bad taste of Pretty girls and ending with a proper album, besides that, there's NOTHING. There's no interviews, no special appearances, no music video (that Make Me mess doesn't count.), no performances, no promo, no tour...Is this really an era? Or just a bunch of songs being released on a same day? literally we're having the best britney in terms of personality, dancing, vocals and confidence since 2004 and her team is wasting that!  :cigney:

So far so not good... MM is a fun little song but not a great first single. I actually like the video for the most part but it's a typical "Britney" video with so many bad parts (the random chick talking in the beginning, the horrible product placements, the cheesiness of the audition process) plus she doesn't even dance. Private Show is fun but not amazing. Clumsy has a fun beat but is not epic. The album art is a joke. She's barely promoted. She may as well have not even been in the Jimmy Kimmel surprise thing. So far - I'm disappointed. I'm trying to enjoy everything for what it is but when you look at this era so far compared to BJ, it's basically worse. I'm hoping that things change son promo-wise and the rest of the album is good.

This era has been the best since CIrcus for sure. I would like a little more promo like E! News interview, GMA, more Instagram, iTunes, and Twitter ads. I know we have Carpool Karaoke, iHeartRadio, and possibly VMAs (starting to doubt it) but we need a little more. I think two more interviews and ads will be good. She needs to stop trying to target kids (13-18) and start targeting 18-40 so she should do GMA, E! News, Late night shows possibly Watch What Happens Live because Andy loves her and he would dedicate an entire show to her, he did it for Mariah and he loves Brit way more. Overall, this era has been really good but we need more for it to be successful. :bwink:

Archived