Anyone else LOVING the Glory Era?

missmonroe

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think things can happen in anyway radio with any music artist..happens all the time but that doesn't take away from excitement I have for this album. Seeing britney so involved and most importantly ALIVE and seeing the spark back in her just slays my whole mood for this Era already. I've seen so many new personalities in each song from her and she sounds alive and sounds she's enjoying it. So glad no myah  Marie either.. all her. Her voice sounds great  I'm very exciti3d for the album. Love glory era already

1 hour ago, missmonroe said:

Maybe it's just me (wouldn't be the first time) lol but the music is epic and she is the happiest I have seen her in ages.  To me she didn't have the quite the same spark during FF or BJ even though there are still things I do enjoy from each of Britney's eras.  The drama over the album cover and the MV is unimportant to me.  She obviously intended to use DL's original video or she would never have posted behind the scenes footage.  Things changed.  The changes weren't anticipated.  She's referenced MM as a song about "female empowerment" and personally I think it is cute that the video is a little reminiscent of Crossroads.   There's a lot of Britney's sexiness and playful goofiness in the video. and it's just a fun summer song.  I don't feel a mommy vibe from it at all, but I do think it is intend to be more feminine.  The song is that way musically at least to me it is.  And yes, I bought the video single.  She's gorgeous in it.

Clumsy is more edgy and just freaking epic. This will be all over the clubs.  Will be on repeat today.  I love the different things she's doing with her voice.  This album feels very ITZish not necessarily the style of the music, but the energy behind it. Love the music, Love her.  Cheers Britney!

True. :awyeah:

1 hour ago, itstravbitch. said:

i agree with caring less if this album does well on the charts.. as long as i have it in my possession and enjoy the music (which ive been slayed so far), thats all i care about

she is snatching my life away and i couldnt be happier to be a britney fan :kisses2all:

Yup. Right there with you...

2 hours ago, Melinda said:

Its the best era in years.... you can tell shes doing an album she wants and finally got to do that urban, artsy fartsy, experiment sound and i LOVE that bc it suits her voice so damn much, and i wanted that kind of album for so long. I take that anyday before edm and a bunch of clubbangers even tho i love them to. 

She looks amazing, she acts like herself, shes performed on BBMA, maybe the vmas, shes gonna do iheartradio, carpool etc... you can tell she is truly happy, at piece in her life and doing something she wants.

And im sooooo damn happy to see that spark in her eyes and just see (and hear) Britney for real again, and i mean all the time, not just glimps here and there... its been a while :crying4::hype:

Preach sis!! I'm so in love with her energy and passion this time around, how can you not be thrilled with everything she's serving??

I've also loved watching her win back the hearts of the media. All the posts I see about her on FB from radio stations, blogs, music sites, etc. are "We love Britney's new song!" or "Britney looks amazing!" or "Britney slayed the BBMAs!" or a fun throwback post about one of her countless iconic moments. I've noticed lately too that even though my local stations aren't playing MM (ugh) they're frequently playing Toxic, Oops, and BOMT. It makes me so happy that she is reclaiming her image and reminding people that she is an absolute legend and QUEEN - regardless of any meltdowns that may be occurring here. Britney is truly herself again in every possible way, and is fully basking in her Glory!

14 minutes ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

Preach sis!! I'm so in love with her energy and passion this time around, how can you not be thrilled with everything she's serving??

I've also loved watching her win back the hearts of the media. All the posts I see about her on FB from radio stations, blogs, music sites, etc. are "We love Britney's new song!" or "Britney looks amazing!" or "Britney slayed the BBMAs!" or a fun throwback post about one of her countless iconic moments. I've noticed lately too that even though my local stations aren't playing MM (ugh) they're frequently playing Toxic, Oops, and BOMT. It makes me so happy that she is reclaiming her image and reminding people that she is an absolute legend and QUEEN - regardless of any meltdowns that may be occurring here. Britney is truly herself again in every possible way, and is fully basking in her Glory!

IA with 100%, im sooo happy about that and she deserve it SO MUCH! I really love when shes involved deeper with her albums bc it shows and shines through. She has such talent and she need to be aloud to show that all the time, and i think that is a big part that shes doing so amazing to bc she is aloud to be creative in her way this time. 

Ugh... i just love to see her this happy :crying4:

18 hours ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

This post is flawfree!:bopney: Love you! :bigkiss:

Archived